Paisapay Ruling: You decide

franksmehta
Community Member
I have been a regular buyer on Ebay since the last 2-3 months. As a buyer I have had a good experience and all sellers have treated me well.

Once I started selling on Ebay, a very bad experience was in store for me, from which I still haven't recovered.
Here's how it went. I sold 3 items to a particular buyer. A Sofa Set, A Collector's Item Cricket bat and a Wooden Bench. The buyer lived in the city, hence I decided to hire a small van and deliver the items to the buyer myself. The reason for this was because the combined weight of the sofa and the bench was about a 100 kilos. Besides that, a collectors' edition bat needed to be handled well, hence I went to deliver the 3 things personally.
Buyer accepted, and took delivery. He acknowledged payment receipt and gave me a very good feedback.
Now, in the mean time i had sold 2 or 3 other items too. But those were all delivered via courier and I had entered shipping details for those. Buyers received the same and gave awesome feedback. All of these can be seen in my profile.
Now Paisapay states that items delivered by hand is a violation of rules, but did anyone care to ask how a courier company would deliver the same?
My remittance was put on hold.
Anyways, that is not the problem here, the problem then arised, 3 weeks after this, and more than 15 emails and numerous phone calls and live chat sessions later, where one person even said that the transaction will be honoured, ebay refunded this buyer AND ALL OTHER BUYERS who I had sold my stuff to. This gave me a lot of trouble and I had to go and recover money personally from those residing in my city, and the rest paid up, except for one person who I am still not able to contact.
Ok EVEN that was not as big a problem as it is now. My remittance was put on hold on the 12th of January, and it has STILL not been reactivated. I sold items thinking ebay would activate my remittance, but they still havent done anything yet. items to the tune of Rs. 13000 are sold and the buyers have not yet been refunded the money, and my remittance has also not been granted to me.
All this JUST because I violated the rule for one deal. Paisapay rules CLEARLY state that if ONE transaction is in dispute, the other transactions will not be affected. All other transactions that I made were LEGAL and adhered to the rules of paisapay, WHY this injustice then?
ALso, i was told to mail PROOFS OF DELIVERY of all items sold by me to paisapaydocs@ebay.com, which I did promptly. NO REPLY from that address. And every time I asked LIVE CHAT or EMAILED asking if they had received the proofs I would get one answer: Pplease wait, or else I would be told that the matter was forwarded to my team and there would be a solution in 2-3 days.
The last email I sent about 10 days ago, got the reply that the buyers were going to be refunded their money in 24 hours. NOTHING has happened till now.
After that I have sent out 3 mails, and now there is no reply from the ebay team also.
I am scared, scarred, frustrated and tired. Losing such a big amount will really cement the fact that Ebay doesnt care about sellers. Only buyers get security. Also, no replies from them means there is something seriously wrong in the stables. I am on the verge of hiring a lawyer, and I know its the long way out, but I am willing to take the legal route. THIS IS HARASSMENT, AND MENTAL TORTURE, AND I WILL START, LEGALLY, A PETITION WHERE HARASSED EBAY BUYERS/SELLERS WILL POST THEIR GRIEVANCES.
I dont want to take this step, but if ebay doesnt answer me why my remittance is still on hold, and why all the buyers were refunded in the first place, instead of just refunding one buyer.

Dr. Frank Mehta

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT FOR ITEM 23338187043, I DID HAND DELIVERY AND MY REMITTANCE WAS GRANTED TO ME. WHY THIS INCONSISTENCY THEN??

PAISAPAY IDS FOR ITEMS I HAVE SOLD AND NOT RECEIVED MONEY FOR ARE:
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

franksmehta
Community Member
I have posted this same thread in the Ebay Feedback forum, and here too.
Guess the staff at ebay is way too shameless to not respond.
PLEASE refund our money, ebay! This is crossing all limits!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi,
There should always be exception to the rule.New good sellers should be encouraged.They are the assets of ebay.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
If buyer pays you via paisapay, then always ship the item via courier and obtain proof of delivery.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

franksmehta
Community Member
Issue resolved fairly. But I still am confused as to why my earlier remittance was refunded entirely
Message 5 of 5
latest reply