cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay remittance and registration suspend ,Help :(

I was selling Green Tea on eBay since 3 months.All were good.But last month my remitacen was put on hold.Then after 3 days eBay account was suspended.Then i was asked to give POD ,DRS and tracking details.I gave them alll.But still my case is pending.I have not recieved money of four remitance cycle(Rs 29K ).I am contacting them twice a week since then.But no progress.I dont know what i did wrong.Only thing i think i did wrong was - I was putting wrong shipping details since the start.I was new here .I was putting courier number in the colum of tracking number....i came to know for this issue when my account was suspended and one customer care guy told me,i was delivering most of orders within my city so no buyer told me about this issue,as they were getting item same day or next day....please suggest me what to do....i am in very difficult situation.

PS- i made another account to post message as that account was blocked.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did they give reason for suspension?

Have you submitted the KYC documents?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have not submitted KYC document.Since my remittance was less than 30k.Also eBay did not asked for KYC.Now i got email that my account is suspended and also remittance.When i ask for reson they say policy voilation.Earlier they told me that shipping details issue...

PS- this is my another account,the prevoius account was also blocked.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply