cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay registration is suspended and remittance on hold :(

kkolli85
Community Member
Hi,

My account has been suspended today with no sated reason at all!! I got these messages form ebay

1. Your PaisaPay registration is suspended

2. Your PaisaPay remittance is on hold

I am a student selling stuff for my pocket money but right now Rs.25k is stuck with ebay people with no reason at all, this is a very huge amount for me. It's been killing me all day and am totally helpless not knowing what to do. Can any of you guys please help me regarding how i can approach them. I already called customer support in vain. I mailed them at inrswebhelp@ebay.com but did not get confirmation of any kind or reply of any kind from them. Please someone kindly help me out. It's really bothering me a lot!!

Regards,
Raghu
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

so Kkolli85 whats UR status of the suspension. Does any one responded to solve Ur issue.? Respond from Ur side so we able to know what happened to another seller on eBay.
Message 21 of 45
latest reply

swaroopfashions
Community Member
Indianjunkyard has a point
we need some sort of a guarantee also as sellers that if things go wrong without any fault of ours then we shud be able to recover our investment, right now our investment, time and effort is totally lost. Ebay is big Corporation and can easily have some sort of a fund or insurance fund for genuine losers like us. If it does not in the future I am sure it is going to loose lot of clients. They have to show some flexibility, right now the system is far too rigid, I am sorry to state this.

I wonder if any of our grievances in this Forum are being attended to or even read by the Administration, has any of the folks here have any idea ? Or are we simply being ignored?

Cheers
Message 22 of 45
latest reply

health.wealth70
Community Member
well In my case they send me a message that saying my paisapay account on hold contact the customer support. I chat with the CC people they told that I had to send the copy of POD to the paisapaypod@ebay.com. I aksed why I need to send the POD becoz the buyer already conformed. Then he told no reason just said "some times the paisapay team need the proof for some transactions not for all".
Becoz its the 20th day from when I shipped that item and the buyer conformed the receipt 7 days before and left feedback,
I just sent the copy of POD to the team and they replied we will proceed next 48 to 72 hours, but now 144 hours gone and nothing happened? I don't know when they gonna clear this "paisapay on hold" button....?
Message 23 of 45
latest reply

health.wealth70
Community Member
well In my case they send me a message that saying my paisapay account on hold contact the customer support. I chat with the CC people they told that I had to send the copy of POD to the paisapaypod@ebay.com. I aksed why I need to send the POD becoz the buyer already conformed. Then he told no reason just said "some times the paisapay team need the proof for some transactions not for all".
Becoz its the 20th day from when I shipped that item and the buyer conformed the receipt 7 days before and left feedback,
I just sent the copy of POD to the team and they replied we will proceed next 48 to 72 hours, but now 144 hours gone and nothing happened? I don't know when they gonna clear this "paisapay on hold" button....?
Message 24 of 45
latest reply

swaroopfashions
Community Member
Hey guys
I suppose I am one of those lucky chaps whose dues are settled by the buyer, albeit after 5-6 months, I had lodged a complain via Pay Pal Website and I assume some pressure was put by them on the buyer to settle the dues ?????. I wish I knew if Ebay really did something to speed up the dues..... ?????

It feels good to recover hard earned money and effort.
All the best to yu guys who are still fighting for your rightful dues.

Cheers 🙂
Message 25 of 45
latest reply

prasad0204
Community Member
@kkolli did you get your remittance?
Message 26 of 45
latest reply

shruthy12
Community Member
Hello I am a seller on ebay and my paisa pay remittance has been put on hold. The amount put on hold is 11,920. Please help me out of this I’m a huge problem of this i have sended the product to all customers but why my account has put on hold.. am a poor person by believing ebay I shipped the product but now why like this? Please resolve my issue

Ebay id: Shruthy12
Total Amount Hold: 11,920
Message 27 of 45
latest reply

prajapatikavita
Community Member
Today my account has been suspended without giving any reason. And my payment of Rs. 15000/- has been put on hold.

Please help me and guide me what should i do now.
Message 28 of 45
latest reply

ranajanagoel
Community Member
i have the same problem like every other...my account is not suspended...but my remittance is put on hold...no reason nothing...
i am a student...sld my old iphone to buy a new one..and they have eaten my money...i ll go to consumer court,so ebay you can't get away with this so easily...and with the amount of sellers complaining...i guess our case is pretty strong.
Message 29 of 45
latest reply

realshopindia
Community Member
what is this

Dear realshopindia,

Your remittance for PaisaPay transactions has been kept on hold due to the following reason: Others.

Your current listings that offer PaisaPay will not be affected, and you can continue to offer PaisaPay on your listings. However, any PaisaPay payments you receive will not be transferred to your bank account. Need assistance?

Thank you,
PaisaPay
Message 30 of 45
latest reply