cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisa Pay problem ith ICICI bank but amt debited from my account

k_rangan
Community Member
Hi,

I recently tried to pay through ICICI bank paisa pay for the item no.8903480172 a wrist watch. However while the payment processing was on I received a message that due to server error in bank website it was unable to process. When I checked my account I was surprised to note that the amount of Rs.318/- has been debited. I had contacted ebay regarding this but I only received an automated mail and nothing other than that.

The transaction number are BIL/000014348514 / 16421536267 for an amount of Rs.318/-

To rub salt in the wound I received another mail from the seller stating that the item was out of stock and he would not be able to ship the product.

I really don't know how I could resolve this with ebay as the amount in my account has been debited to paisa pay but no confirmnation has been received but on the other hand the seller rashid2005_in1 has sent a mail that the stock is not available.

I think I need to think twice before buying anything from ebay.in from now on.

Kannan
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

vigneshkama
Community Member
hello ebayers same thing happened for me i paid today ebay seller fees of ammount 800 rs and i am seeing my icici home page account was debited but , in ebay there was no such thing that i paid the seller fees , please help me , they tell that paisapay is very safe and good what is this????????????? then , very dangerous is paisa pay , all beware of this :-x
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

k_rangan
Community Member
Yes. This is happening often with ICICI bank. But even paisa pay is not responding and I am sure the amount has been credited to paisa pay account but why don't paisa pay respond? With Baazee we used to get a reply within 24 hrs and the problem would be solved in 36 hrs. But with ebay I dont know.

Still I need to deal with this seller who has quoted out of stock. Problem and more problems.

Kannan.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

huzaffa@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi!

As of now we are not facing any problems with ICICI Bank.com.

In few cases there is a drop off(caused by speed or timeout etc) due to which the transaction does not get processed. Such payments usually get reconciled in 48hrs if it does not we initiate a refund to the users.

If you not received the refund please write to us using Contact Us http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

You can click on PaisaPay & select "Buying with PaisaPay" in first tier & "I need a refund/Refund not received" in the second tier. Our Customer support will look at it and respond accordingly.

Regards,

Huzaffa
Message 4 of 4
latest reply