Paisa Pay COD -- Nightmare :(

stylish_india
Community Member
Hi All
I would like to tell you something - when I asked for my paisa pay cod payment -- I came to know that I should get in touch with Srinivas and when I contacted Srinivas - I got out of office mail and in his place I can contact Huzzaffa Khokhar and I did -- and so I got the final reply that Aramex opened an individual account and payment is recorded on my individual account and not ebay account. Huzzaffa told me to contact Aramex and when I contacted Aramex - they said we tied up with ebay and not with you so contact ebay to which Huzzaffa said again to contact Aramex only. I am really going crazy and feel like I am football who is getting kicked with Ebay and Aramex team. Now what should I do in this regard ?? I really don't understand why PPCOD system is working in this manner

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

stylish_india
Community Member
I am waiting for my payment since September 2010

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
I have decided to not to take this matter lightly now and I need to take some legal steps now as when ebay tied up with aramex then it is ebay's duty to ensure that every seller should get their payment and not seller's duty to contact ebay as well as aramex.

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

It should be like this:

1. Once we get the order of COD PaisaPay, There should be a option to select as Ready for Pickup.

2. eBay should arrange the Pickup from Aramex Couriers.

3. The Payments should get credited in the seller's account once its delivered through aramex. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

how sad

i learned a lesson today not to use ppcod ever "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello

This is regarding
PaisaPay ID 27666518462,
PaisaPay ID 27784565767

These are cash on delivery cases, dated 4th OCt 2010 and 2th Nov 2010
till date no sign of remittance, as such both items are delivered and cash collected by ARAMAX . and on contacting I was told that they are waiting for an update from Aramax,
the total amount for two transactions is almost 14K , how long can I hold to get my payment , we are small time sellers and need money for payment.
It seems like that COD is not working at all.
may be the reason is that it is being handled by the paisa pay team, which has alraedy proved its competence since the the launch of new paisa pay,

may be if they had hired a international team of experts to handle COD , it would hv been cheaper and better
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Hi 🙂

I am also waiting payment for our September PPCOD shipments.

Regards,

Logo
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Oh GOD why did we fall for the trap?
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

gkavitamba2009
Community Member
hi fellow sellers,
ppcod is worst thing ever, its been 40 days and i havent recd even a single ppcod remittance. removing all icod options from my listings
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

PPCOD is a great idea. I feel the choice of aramex is not right. Ebay will always look after our interest. Let us see.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply