POWESHIP SERVICE IS THE WORST

I have sold the item and had taken powership through surface courier. 

Now when i call powership number the person who picked up told me that their is a technical issue and you wont be getting powership for this item, either courier it yourself or send a mail to inlogistics@ebay.com.
But this email never responds as i had send a mail last 2 days for paisapay id but till date there was no response. 

you powership landline numbers are so busy that it takes 20 mins just for one call to go on trying and engaged.

Now because of ebay not providing me powership i am at a fix for not shipping it as if i ship it outside it will cost me more then the powership charges plus headache from the buyer to cancel it and give negative rating.

I will make sure on facebook , tweeter and your blogs this is there as to show that even after paying commission and all ebay does not care and have a solution for the customer.

I HAD MAILED THIS ATLEAST TWICE BUT TILL DATE NO RESPONSE FROM THERE END.
when i can the powership number there is a person who comes after continusly calling for 20 mins
his name is Alpesh, 
he tells me that powership is not covered in this transaction and we cant help it . he wasted my 16 mins of talk time and did not solve the problem.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

hi mate me too facing same problem regarding powership.in fact my activatiin fir ps took place on 22nd june.till time i have sent too many mails and also called on cc. but these arrogant ps cc. ppl always say this is technical issue that my pending shipments never assign for powership and i am unable to use this service.but one thing is clear that to every third person they say its technical issue but provide no solution.really i have contacted every person on ps cc.but till date i cant use it in real n i cant understand why they activate any id for powership if they cant fulfill it.kindly think for any solution

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i think we should all form a group and send a letter for taking us for a ride and not answering back even after taking such huge commissions 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I think we should all form a group and send a letter for taking us for a ride and not answering back even after taking such huge commissions 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply