POWERSHIP PHONE No. IS ALWAYS BUSY!!!

WHY ???????????????????????????

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

there should be one no. which should be like customer cre no. with ivr facility like ebay costomer care no. and like any other company customer care no.

Giing 4 land line and one mobile no. i useles when non of them conects

its like fooling the sellers

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

trying their number since the last 15 days no success, will keep on trying till my perseverence pays. Sashank from powership support is a huge help

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Either it is busy or no one answers. whats the use of 4 lines. Also email sent is not replied

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I also fedup with this service, LSP is not giving serivce to my location but still it is assigned to my account, for every confirmed order i am shipping with my regular LSP but it is not updating in ebay, every time i have to write mail to powership team to update the status.

God knows when this will be solved.

Regards

S Holla

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

It will not be resolved. This is how things ahve become in powership.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I agree about the phone part.

But they do reply emails. I have had the team reply to my email at 10 pm also. They are good with email.

If a certain LP is not providing you service then write an email to inlogistics to remove the LP or change the priority to lowest. They will do this in 24 hours.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

How to change priority /Where is the link for changing priority ?  I would like to assign LSP as High / low

1st choice Fedex

2nd choice Bluedart

3rd choice Aramex

4th choice DTDC

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Sir I have already mentioned. Email INLOGISTICS with this request

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi,

Inlogistics never replies to your e-mails. Mailed many times without any replies..

I am a new seller on eBay and I never imagined that I have to suffer this much with Powership. In the last one month, out of  7 orders, Powership registered the pickup token wrongly (with wrong Bluedart Service Center) three times.

Now as I write, one of my orders is stuck in Haryana, as Bluedart cannot locate the address, which I found to be correct after talking with my buyer. On requesting Bluedart to call up my buyer as his ph. no. is on the parcel, they bluntly refused to do so. I cannot connect with Powership today, as it is Saturday, and they work Monday to Friday.

Donot know if this suffering will ever end or it is just the beginning.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply