cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYPAL SHOULD BE INTEGRATED ON EBAY INDIA INTERNATIONAL LISTINGS ????

I Think pay pal should be integrated into eBay India as additional payment method at least in international listings, I am Sure it will sky rocket the sales and eBay India will greatly benefit by it, most of the international buyers have second thoughts of using credit cards for paisa pay (no banner will work on the buying habits of most international buyers) and I believe by providing the pay pal option on eBay India will make international buyers more than willing to buy on eBay India linked listings, what eBay India has to understand is that paisa pay is primarily meant for Indian buyers who are not much aware of pay pal so I hope pay pal is added as second option on international listings at lest, I am sure this will open up more sales opportunities for eBay India
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

stylish_india
Community Member
Yeah I agree

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

zeda086
Community Member
i agree too ebay should make similar payment options all over the world for easy transactions.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
I too agree.But before integrating paypal ebay India should integrate some of the nation's largest banks such as SBI on its payment gateway and also accept debit cards as a payment method.Many shopping websites accept debit card payments and net banking of majority of banks which includes small banks too.Ebay India is a large company than many of those websites which can efficiently handle these issues.If debit card payments alone is integrated ebay sales will reach sky high to the level beyond our imagination.Ebay must look into it.Many of my friends have accounts in ebay and they do not buy anything just because they do not have credit cards or accounts in the 3 banks mentioned.they use ebay just to know the prices of items.If debit card payment is integrated i am 100% confident these searches will turn to sales.Payment gateway is a real weak structure in ebay.So pathetic.And a worldwide company like ebay must look into local markets and do the needful to boost up sales.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

dreamhouse*520
Community Member
Yes, I agree to. More international sellers and buyers will come to India ebay if Paypal is accepted.:-D
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

ekhadeer
Community Member
That's good idea, lets make some voice to get it done. What ebay is thinking on this?

Thank you!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That would save us Ebay.in Sellers a lot of time wasted in sending PayPal invoices manually.
Improve visibility for our items greatly as well.
Hope somebody is listening!
:-)
Message 7 of 7
latest reply