PAISAPAY REMITTANCE ON HOLD!!

mobotronics
Community Member
Hi I recently sold a PS3 and 2 samsung mobiles. The buyers have received the product and also left feedback. But paisapay is not transferring my money to my account. I had a previous account which was suspended because of dues. I paid the dues and still I have not received the money..Please transfer my amount to my bank account..I have resolved all issues. It's really frustrating that I neither have the money nor my items..You should've taken off my listings if you were not going to transfer the amount. Simply keeping the amount with you is just BAD!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
it takes time for your amount to be credited to your account.
it happens to every new seller, it happened to me as well.hopefully you get your remittance next week
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

mobotronics
Community Member
paisapay is asking me to contact the costumer care. Ebay had linked my new account to my old account which was restricted due to pending ebay fee. I paid the fee yesterday and still my new account is not fully functional. I am thinking to quit eBay soon if this happens again..
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

mobotronics
Community Member
eBay CC guys! REPLY TO MY QUERY! This community board is so DEAD! Why do this move at such a slow pace on eBay!! why can't you resolve my issue!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sellerajm
Community Member
ya it happen you can send pod and kyc
Message 5 of 5
latest reply