cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not having Good experience while selling through ebay. Can ebay resolve my issue?

toda.dea
Community Member

Three products i had sold.

From first buyer adter getting the product raised a claim and i didnt get my money

Second product buyer raised a complaint hat the product is not original. Though its original and genuine.

Third product buyer didnt confirm the payment.

What to do. Whether i will het my payment or not. Your respond time is too slow. Please help me out. A lot of money has been blocked on ebay of mine.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Not having Good experience while selling through ebay. Can ebay resolve my issue?

surfclub96
Community Member

I had similar experience, I described in my previous thread with heading "Fraud buyer".

ebay is the one who promotes such activities and without looking into any details they refund money to buyer and seller loses.

as I said in my previous thread.

This is my first selling on ebay and

after reading reviews all over on internet about how ebay handles claim and refunds money back to fraud buyer and seller always loses money I have been thinking if this guy succeeds then I am going to do the same thing. Buy an item and raise money back claim and also I am going to suggest this to all my friends. if it works then it is great..!! 

You should do that too. Buy an item and raise money back claim you will get something for free if not all.

Bring chaos to ebay. that way they will not be able to do their business.

Or

Why dont you register police complain against ebay and their employees for their fraudulant behaviour.

It is posible that ebay employees are also involved in such crimes. It is possible that those buyers are ebay employee or friends or families or related to them somehow. They might get some money from those fraud people and misuse the ebay policies to refund money as they know very well that seller cant do anything.

Register a police compaint and ask them to arrest ebay employees to question them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi sorry for bad experience on ebay,  but  for 2 and 3 it can solve,  well if the buyer thought the product is not genuine,  then ask him to send back, once he sended  then only ebay would refund money,  and for 3 even buyer not confirmed,  ebay would confirm automatically,  well for 1 why he raised claim ?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply