cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Contactable Buyer Leaved Negative Feedback.... felling Helpless

BuyerLeft Negative saying 

"Very poor build Quality totally wast of money.Product color is very dull ."

Sold around Same product 200 Quantities on eBay but didn't got any complaint from any buyer...

The Buyer has provided Fake Contact number..

Tried to contact on the mobile numbers provided by the buyer both were wrong numbers....

Sent message through messenger to buyer but no response from the buyer

Reported to eBay CS but they can't do anything....

Felling Help less.... Please help friends

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear I am also in same Boat as you are.

one of the order the buyer claims he didnt got the goods and need money back. I contacted ebay and mentione dthat as per the courier company they hold the goods for 3 days but were unable to trace the buyer on the contact no which ebay provided . guess what Ebay simply returned the amount back to the buyer saying as the item not delivered to buyer they can hold the payment and eventully need to return back the money.

In response i asked what should i do when because of this i have over invetory which i import on case to case basis it is full loss to me. they replied i should call buyer to verify their identity.Smiley Mad

How practical it is?, is it possible to do that?

I even proved them that the contact no of the buyer s not working or is wrong then i get certain link's of ebay to report such buyers. i did that but looks like its only onesided email as there is no feedback if ever anything happened to it.

In two days this is my second case. Well i am paying 4.5% + 1 or 2 % fee for category to ebay for what purpose?? i mean if there is some job to be done it should be done. not like buyer problem --->  seller problem; ebay problem ---> seller problem 

So seller problem is all left? who cares for Seller problem then???

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sme problm with me, i think its the doing of the some people who are jealous of our sales. They do it purposely. Very very cheap minded people. Same on them. Its so **bleep** hard to maintain 100% feedback  and when we are trying hard some cheapo comes and BAM! -ve all the way......so not cool...curse them

Message 3 of 3
latest reply