No remittance Since 16Feb2015.

I Have not received remittance from ebay since 16/02/15.
Whenever I call ebay Customer care i am told to edit bank details and send KYC Documents again, I have done this process almost 7 times still no remittance. I called trust and safety and they confirmed that there is problem in my account and you should get remittance. I have called ebay many times since 16/02/2015 but no resolution..
Whenever I ask then to connect my call to supervisor they either hangup the call or tell me that they have arranged call from supervisor. But I have not received any call from supervisor yet.
Today I called last time to ebay help line and again asked to speak with supervisor, but the ebay customer service representative hang up the phone.
I again called and informed the ebay customer service representative on phone that if my issue is not resolved on this phone and if you do not transfer call to supervisor then I will be left with no option other than getting legal help from police or court, but ebay customer service representative Shouted at me " jo karna hai jaake kar lo".
What do you suggest ?
What are the Legal steps that I need to take?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0