New to seller

new_mobile_solutions
Community Member
Guyz I am new in selling section. I want to start my listing soon. I am planning to sell Screen Guards and Pouches and Covers for Mobiles..My question is:-

1) How much courier charge i have to pay?
2) How will I get ebay packaging material like ebay cellotape , Cardboard?
3)How much paisapay will charge me ?

Plz guyz reply ASAP
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New to seller

Welcome to ebay.

Selling on ebay is fun and if you take it seriously it a good source of income. I my self started selling on ebay recently and soon discovered that there is much more money than expected and now this has become my main source of income.

1> Courier charges more if you opt for something big like FEDEX OR BLUEDART. I personally use FIRST FLIGHT Courier and the prices are very reasonable. You need to get subscribed for as member to FIRST FLIGHT courier and the shipping rates are special for their subscribed customers. I am saving 20-25% on shipping through first flight couriers and it is the same with all couriers. The give special prices for those who subscribed. But First Flight and DTDC has no minimum orders per month So, it is helpful for a new seller. Most coureirs like fedex and bluedart they need Minimum consignments of 300-500 each month to give that special price. Hence i recommend using FIRST FLIGHT. they are fast. infact most major cities like MUMBAI, CHENNAI, BANGALORE, PATNA, HYDERABAD,DELHI they deliver in 24 hours time.

2> You need to assign for powership http://deals.ebay.in/powership-rates/index.html to get the packaging material. It is also good and reduces a lot on shipping charges. But as of me i have very bad experience with powership program and i opted out recently. So it is your choice to get it or not . Check if there is FEDEX OR BLUEDART availability in near by your area. For me this caused me a problem. There is no FEDEX OR BLUEDART courier availability in my area , hence no one came for pick up and this made to opt out from powership.

3> For listing fees , Shop fees and paisapay fees please check below link http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500014492&tstart=0&mod=1370420797856

hope this helps
Message 2 of 2
latest reply