Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Amazon.in Launches in India

Hello, It is very excited news to all buyer but bad news for ebay seller, as AMAZON has come with AMAZON.IN today in INDIA !! THE EMAIL THAT I HAVE RECEIVED : As a customer with an Amazon account, we are pleased to inform you that Amazon.in has opene...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung S6812 Galaxy Fame @ 10,790/- with free Shipping

Deal Price: - Rs 10,790/- Key Features:- 1. Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS 2. FM Radio with Recording 3. 5 MP Primary Camera 4. Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) 5. Wi-Fi Enabled 6. 1 GHz Processor 7. 0.3 MP Secondary Camera 8. 3.5-inch TFT Touchscreen 9. Expandabl...

eBay India Shamlessly Charges Insertion Fee when it is FREE for 500Listings

I have a Featured Shop on eBay UK and as per the below link, I should not be paying an Basic Insertion Fee to eBay for up to 500 Listings. Yet eBay India shamelessly charges the Insertion fee. Check the link: http://announcements.ebay.com/2013/05/sel...

Who is correct ? ebay.in website or Ebay India Customer Care ?

I have listed 240 books for 30 days. I got the information from customer care, after calling repeatedly, that I will be charged 2 rupees per book for 30 days as I have a basic store, and I will be charged 2 rupees per book every time I re-list the bo...

Not able to list product without warranty

I am not able to list an used mobile phone, whenever I create a listing I am asked to select warranty in item specific. When I select no warranty it asks me to select duration, in duration there is only one options on as unspecified. On selecting tha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xperia P

Hi I dnt knw if its the right place if not am sorry But i have this query I found this unlocked phone of Uk for sale in india "sony xperia P" They are selling it under 1 yr seller warranty My question is 1-If i buy the will i be able to update it the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New to seller

Guyz I am new in selling section. I want to start my listing soon. I am planning to sell Screen Guards and Pouches and Covers for Mobiles..My question is:- 1) How much courier charge i have to pay? 2) How will I get ebay packaging material like ebay ...

Question for experienced ebay sellers....Desperately need your advise.

Hi guys, I sell books on ebay. It is currently a very small business and nothing more than a part-time business for me. I have listed 214 books currently, and sold 5. I opened my ebay shop 3 weeks ago. 40-50% of my books are brand new and rest are us...

Problems of a new ebay seller : Buyer not acknowledging delivery of item.

I opened a book shop on ebay only 2-3 weeks back...it is a very small entity.....I have sold 4 books so far. Initially I was happy. But... ... Two of the customers are just not acknowledging the receipt of the books, although they received them days ...

Hello eBay friends !! (from a newbie)

My name is Raghav. I am completely new to ebay. I have opened a shop where I basically sell my book collection, Books_And_Me_And_My_Little_Shop ...... I have listed 137 books so far - mostly non-fiction and business books...but I also have many ficti...

Best & cheap courier for expensive mobiles

Hello, I have been selling expensive mobiles on ebay and sending it through India Speed post. They are delivering on time but everytime I scared of loosing it. I sent apple mp3 players to my buyers and India post stollen mp3 player from that box and ...

Powership query, regarding printing bill with CST/VAT

As I am going to join Powership from 18th May, as per email received from Powership team. I just want to know, shall I have to give VAT/CST bill to Logistic partner while they pick up the consignment or simply printing Order statement that generate t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Final value fee credit for items refunded

Hello There were 2 transactions for which the item was refunded to the buyer. The product was not available in the specific state therefore I refunded the Money. However final value fee has been charged in the invoice. How do I recieve the credit for...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.