New seller to eBay India.Please Help.

rouble92
Community Member
Dear All,

Here are some questions I have regarding a sale which I want to make on ebay Asap.It's relating to a very costly mobile,
So here are my questions...

1.If I keep the price around 32k of the phone then what will be the take home for me after cutting all the courier charges, paisa pay etc.

2.Which is the best courier service, I mean really the best but it should be cheap too,I heard the best ones like fedex and bluedart charges around Rs. 1500 for couriering mobile phones.Is that true??

3.How will I get the money.What I have understood is it will straight away go into my bank account.Correct me if I am wrong.

4.Do we need Paypal account?

5.Is the bill/order no./receipt given by eBay will be used for getting the warranty of the phone or do I have to give a bill by myself which I have with the phone.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New seller to eBay India.Please Help.

1.) There is a 4.5% commission on the paispay and taxes. Comes to about 5.1%. So approx 1632 Rs if you dont have emi as option. If you add emi it would be 6% and taxes.

Apart from that there is a final value fee which depends upon the categories in which you list the item. Check the category you want to list in and check the final value fee for that.

2.) Havent used courier service to send phones etc so no idea. Also get a quote from first flight and ask about insurance.

3.) It will go into your bank account.

4.) No.

5.) You would have to give the invoice which you have.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply