Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

New seller to eBay India.Please Help.

Dear All, Here are some questions I have regarding a sale which I want to make on ebay Asap.It's relating to a very costly mobile, So here are my questions... 1.If I keep the price around 32k of the phone then what will be the take home for me after ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Seller "tausifcreation"

Hello, I am a new seller can anybody tell me that I have a printing business and I want to sell my products in ebay. So, which section we put like office supply, everything else or other etc. My product is Like Visiting Card, I.D.Card, Wedding Card, ...

Powership: A Great Step Taken by Ebay so far

Dear Ebay, Powership is one of the Greatest steps taken by you in last 8 years since we are selling from Baazee.com Days. We are associated since Baazee days but now after joining Powership just 10 days ago, we got real taste of E-commerce. Though we...

Are you Just Selling on ebay or Sailing with Powership

Dear Friends, We all trust ebay and so do I and use to never check my Invoice remittance cycles, etc. But when I was just checking my remittance deductions to my surprise I saw that Bluedart Powership consignment are being overcharged. Since all my i...

Cheap courier to send package of 50 grams in weight

Hi, I'm from Chennai and i sell screen protectors for mobile, since India post is cheap and charges only Rs. 22 i use them, i have seen few sellers charge Rs. 30 to ship anywhere in India, i don't know how they manage, is there any courier company wh...

ebay fee

why the fee is deducted at two places 1.at @activity invoiced@ in my account: as and when we make listing and when the item sold the fee is added in activity invoiced. we pay that ebay fee every month. if we dont pay they hold our account activity. 2...

VAT & CST issues for seller in Delhi

Hi, I am thinking to start selling on EBay. I have queried regarding. 1.Does it require t have a company name registered? 2.For Taxes . What is TIN,TAN,CST .What would i be requiring and how much does it cost? 3.How does taxing differ ,if i sell from...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister Error - Invalid WeightUnit.

Hi, We have been getting the error 'Invalid WeightUnit - WeightUnit must correspond to predefined eBay values' in Turbo lister for the past 1 week. After reading through multiple posts on ebay global sites came to know that the product weight needs t...

Ebay Asking for Extortion Money..help me

ebay india is asking me extortion money..please help me They have charged me Home Page Featured listing fee Rs. 299.00 for two of my items which i ended within 4 hours I accidently clicked on that feature while revising my item but when i realized th...

Launch of PowerShip – an eBay facilitated shipping service

As per ebay's announcement that with the introduction of PowerShip there will be changes in Selling flows, Checkout and My PaisaPay with effect from midnight of 5th June 2012 but now it is past midnight 6th June 2012 and no changes have taken place. ...

Ebay.in account restricted due to Paypal PAN issue?anyone faced this ?

Hi On 21st of February,my ebay account was restricted and my all listings were ended.Now I am unable to list any item.When I contacted ebay,they said its the issue with paypal and i need to resolve it first. Then I contacted paypal and they said that...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.