New error on community court.

Now who will vote for our case as most of the time jury member wont have time to vote.So in this case we will loses the case and it wud show like this and then u will recd a mail saying it was not in our favor.But if the case is not voted then how will the judgement be correct.

ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

i think its totally unfair for genuine sellers on ebay, ebay even doesnot allow to appeal again.
Message 2 of 44
latest reply

My case is totally different i received mail from community juror that the case is in my favour and ebay is not removing feedback cause they say we dont have confirmation mail and then after 6 days i am receiving this mail which is very shocking

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay. My name is Sunilraj and I understand that
you want the negative feedback left by "kappa_joshi" be removed.

I would like to inform you that, the mail sent out to you from the
community review Forum in regards with the removal of the negative
feedback was a tecnical breached.

Unfortunately the jury votes are note in your fovour and the negative
feedback will not be removed from your account. You can expect a mail
from ebay regading the technical error.

Your cooperation is appreciated in this matter.

Best Wishes,

Sunilraj N.
eBay India Trust & Safety

now if a seller makes mistake then he is suspended right and if ebay does mistake then what we have to do???
but in all i have bear with that negative feedback real joke of us
Message 3 of 44
latest reply

ebay should again start the option of giving negative feedback to buyers also, some buyer are blackmailers.
Message 4 of 44
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
correct i don't think that power sellers(most) ever go and vote...they of course have other jobs to do
Message 5 of 44
latest reply

Same error still
its show voting end in 0 days
See seller who do business over here have very less time for voting in community court as they have many other work like offline business,sourcing and many more
so in this case we seller will suffer a lot.
In the future no one will be shock to see every seller less then 99% or else u fulfill what ever buyer want then only u may be 100%
Message 6 of 44
latest reply

Got a reply reply

Hi reliableenterprise,

Item Title: 'Neck Pillow cum Cushion for Traveller/ to Remove Pain'

Item Number: 320633834940

We are sorry to inform you that the Jury is unable to reach a majority decision.

In such situations, it is the policy of the Community Review Forum to maintain statusquo as before this appeal.

Sincerely,
Community Review Forum

I dont understand if jury member is unable to vote then why seller suffer.its not compulsory for any jury to vote so from now most of the time we will get this reply
Message 7 of 44
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
@r.entprise
even one of my case is pending at 0 day..i think ebay should do real time analysis before implementing such sensitive things.
Message 8 of 44
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
but i think fight with all the circumstances is real job of a businessmen..
so will fight man!
Message 9 of 44
latest reply

globalgadgetindia
Community Member
hi,
my case is same as the "siddhigifts" . i won a case on community court and got a confirmation email from admin that the feedback will be removed .when after 5 days the feedback was not removed i contacted ebay . i was shocked to know that the email stating that i had won the case was sent to me by error and actually the case was won by the buyer .

i dont know what to do now!!!!

regards
tushar
Message 10 of 44
latest reply