cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negativee Feedback with in 6 days of payment -what to do???

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Buyer shalinichandrashekar won a item http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180334325519 on 11th and Paid Rs 105 on 11th night through paisapay .
Address was
Shalini Chandrashekar
103W, Trinity Woods
Sarjapur Road
Bangalore 560034
KA

We first shipped product thr . proffesional couriers on 12th but they returned package on 12th evening as it containes jewellery and they need proper documents .same day we sent item thr GATI courier vide AWB number 573355835. it reached Bangalore on 14th and they tried delivery but they cant as residence/office was closed . it can be tracked on www.gati.com .

Buyer gave me negative rating and when i tried her number it is also not available .

Fellow sellers ... I got three negative in short span and I have no fault at all . can you suggest what to do ??
dont suggest me to contact anyone in ebay as They have a standard answer "we will escalate the case to the concerned team and they will look into the matter" but evenGod doent know where that concerned team is .

I have earned good feedbacks in short span of six months but it seems that all these will go in vain .I am sure now that i will loose my ebay ID and powerseller status due to these Great buyers of ebay.
I have seen on ebay USA site that sellers have feedback in good five or six figures even many have more then 10 lakhs positive feedbacks but now I understand why Indian sellers never even 1% of them.

anyhow if any of my fellow seller have any idea how to tackle this situation please tell me .

Mr Indraneel , if you have any suggestion except escalation to concern team let me know
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ams.business.systems
Community Member
Hello
ohh you are another victim, im also suffring type of same situation, kindly file your case in community cort and all our seller brothers will vote for you and it might remove. try it! since this the only option for you all to all other victim sellers.(please Regester yourself as jury also),also like to inform you if you are not awair that if you get 1 or 2 more -tv or natural feedbacks your account might be restricted of selling or might be sespend as there 1 another new polocy 'only for sellers' of "Non seller performance" so be ready for that also 🙂 i request ebay policy makers that kindly provide feedback facility atlest after 15 days to buyers and should not available if money was fully refunded, don't know why ebay polocy makers so hard and going harder day by day for sellers by this i think ond day only buyers will there, but no seller to sell because of there hard and harsh polocies, i request please design polocyes hard s for frouders or cheaters not for all in which most of genuan sellers victomised. i think other platforms are also ther as HS18.com, Indiatimes.com, rediffshopping.com etc.. one day all sellers move or look forwored to regester with them.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

u can file a case in consumer court and there u can get ur feedback removed
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

sorry not consumer court
but community cort
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
consumer court take around one month and if these kinda buyer give me one more negative my account will be suspended .
I am trying to call these GREAT BUYERS but numbers are not correct . Feeling helpless ... as no one in ebay are ready to help buyers .

@ams.business.systems : My account is alreasy restricted for 7 days ( already passed ) and I am in their NON PERFORMING SELLER list .

my dashboad shows that I am NON PERFORMING SELLER since Sep 2008 ( i registered on 27th aug).i sold over 2500 items in these six month . become powerseller in december but this NON performing seller tag never removed .
Unable to understand what definations they have for Powerseller or NOn performance . I think ebay has WORST POLICY MAKERS in the world .

On ebay india one can easily distroy image of any seller irrespective of how good that seller is . just make 10-12 fake IDs with different name and address as it is FREE . Then buy 10 items from that particular seller give them negative feedbacks .its OVER .That seller is Finished ... so simple on ebay.in .The seller will be suspended or come in Non performing catagory FREE of Cost .
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
@reliableenterprise yes I had understand that you was talking about community court ( in my reply i mentioned consumer court too )
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

ebay ppl should make some policy for seller too
we r here to do business in a way that is help full to the buyer
i also have one case pending
a buyer buy a good on 7th march and after that he was not available.his number is also fake
i cud not contact him after 10 days on 18th march he open a dispute saying the item not as describe
now he want a replacement
he want me to replace a used item for a new one
i never mention any warranty or return policy

wat should i do

in 100 there r 5 buyer who create prob for the seller
but ebay should help the seller as there r doing the business for a long period
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
update

buyer reeived the product today

here is couriers report

Shipment Status
Docket N0 Reference Destination Pickup Date Status
573355835 Bangalore 13-MAR-2009 Delivered

573355835 Details [ Delivered ]
Reference
Origin Faridabad
Delivered At Bangalore
Delivered From Bangalore Central
No Of Packages 1
Assured Dly. Dt 16-MAR-2009
Delivery Dt & Tm 19-MAR-2009 13:45
Receiver's Name RADHIKA 25727032
Date Time Location Status
19-MAR-2009 13:45 Bangalore Delivered
14-MAR-2009 15:46 Bangalore Central Undelivered due to RESIDENCE/OFFICE CLOSED
14-MAR-2009 11:14 Bangalore Central Arrived
14-MAR-2009 10:58 Bangalore Atc Out for next station
14-MAR-2009 10:57 Bangalore Atc Arrived
14-MAR-2009 02:09 Delhi Atc Out for next station
14-MAR-2009 00:22 Delhi Atc Arrived
13-MAR-2009 19:32 Faridabad Out for next station
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Buyer revised the feedback today herself..
Message 9 of 9
latest reply