cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need your advice for best courier companies to send Perume Bottles from Mumbai to all over India.

Hell Friends,

I am planing to sell Perfumes from ebay India.

I searched for courier companies to ship these Imported Perfume bottles at my area and found that First Flight, DTDC and DHL(Blue Dart) are not accepting Perfume Bottles to ship.

So please kindly tell me what is the solution for this. As I saw many sellers on ebay India are using these DTDC AND DHL for the same products for their shipping purpose.

So why these courier companies refusing me to ship those Imported Perfume Bottles?

Please any advice in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Chaitanya

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Need your advice for best courier companies to send Perume Bottles from Mumbai to all over India.

I ship perfumes & cosmetics through Professional couriers.Their charges are also lesser than the other couriers.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi

@oriflamemumbai wrote:
I ship perfumes & cosmetics through Professional couriers.Their charges are also lesser than the other couriers.

Thanks @faridasshop

I want to know - "should we disclose to them while shipping that  we are sending "Perfumes" through courier. Or we should hide this fact and tell them some thing other. Please advice me,

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
latest reply