Need Experts Help about a horrible eBay issue

Dear friends,

I did business with ebay around 4 months smoothly. my seller feedback rating is 36 positive and 2 Negative feedback. Last October 2013 ebay suddenly made my account in under restrictions. I can not buy or sell from this account. Reason, they told me to resolve any outstanding issue in my PayPal account related this email address using ebay.in. Then I contact PayPal and tell them that if there is any issue that I can solve. But they clearly said me that there are no issue in my account and due to some unathorized transantion they have put my PayPal account in limited access 3 years ago. This PayPal account no more exist to them and I can not use this email address further in PayPal. They suggested me to use any other payment gateway for ebay.in. PayPal also told me that  I don't need PayPal to business with ebay in India basis.

I am confuse this point. RBI rules we can not use PayPal in Indian to Indian as a payment method. My business also in domestic basis. I will never business Internationally. Then why ebay.in forcing me to resolve PayPal issue, when PayPal telling there is no issue to resolve but account closed.

I am suffering this problem since last October 2013 .  Please someone suggest me or help me out.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0