cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO POWER WITH EBAY.IN TO PROTECT GENUINE POWER SELLERS IN INDIA

EBAY.IN SELLER SUPPORT is not more than a name in reality they don't have any power to protect or fight for their genuine power sellers.

Not a single complaints or suggestions are answered or looked after by ebay.in all they do is send sorry mails that also pre written by USA dept.

To increase sales is not a problem of power seller it is a problem of ebay.in and a seller like me with +237 -4 what more can we offer

By removing our power seller status for not selling MINIMUM US$1000 is a really a foolish idea,we are in India not in usa here people earn in rupees not in USD

Actually we should sue eBay for not providing us desired sales even after using so many additional listings

A seller like me who has sold so many products internationally is being insulted by eBay it is really ridiculous

I still doesn't understand that what I have done and by removing my power seller status eBay is going to loose orders and not gain that even a infant can tell

I am 100% sure that none of us here or even ebay.in dept is happy with this move but they cant help to any genuine sellers as they have no power with them

I ONLY SAY THAT EBAY.IN YOU ARE LOOSING BUSINESS AND GENUINE SELLERS BY THESE UNJUSTIFIED POLICIES REMOVE IT OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM BUSINESS AS WE ALL KNOW THE SUCCESS RATE OF EBAY.IN COMPARED TO BAAZEE.COM

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sastaitshop
Community Member
I agree that several policies are hurting the sellers.

But i am sure you must have seen improviment since ebay.in first started.

Regards

I have more than 90% incomplete sales. (Total orders received are for over Rs 11 lac)
145 orders in december itself.

Regards !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
I aggree with Sunny. Almost all listings (including promotional lists) is getting wasted.

Very few products are selling with 50% margin. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
I TOO HAVE MANY ORDERS WITH NO PAYMENT,WHERE ARE THE GENUINE BUYERS.

ATUL
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

when 100 item is sale only 20 buyer's pay
most of 0 score feedback and dont complite transaction and even dont care to reply in unpaid item
every day morning 1 hour just pass in filling dispute and after that closing dispute
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

e-bayperfectionist
Community Member
I agree. The number of fake buyers has gone up a lot. They waste our time.
I would also like to know if there are any serious people who would like to take part in cross promotions with me?

Looking forward to meeting serious traders,

e-bayperfectionist
Message 6 of 6
latest reply