cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR BUYERSnegative feedback for buyer too

Ebay should allow sellers to post NEGATIVE coments for buyer. Few buyers are too harsh and rude to deal with atleast other people should come to know what their truth is actualaly about.

TO and FRO is important , if only buyer has the right for negative feedback, it will creat imbalnce

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I THINK UR RIGHT.

SOMETIMES AFTER BIDDING BUYER DIDNT TURN UP TO PAY FOR ITEM ALSO HE DOESENT REPLY.

EBAY POLICY SHOULD BE SELLER ORIENTED TOO

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

i think there is an automatic effect of unpaid item,if buyer had 2unpaid item,ebay restrict that buyer from purchasing anymore.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Buyers abuse the power or leaving negetive feedback. They sometimes threat.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Very True Sir !!! Rightly pointed. And believe me populations of such pests is growing fast

dont want to write more details about these and help in increasing more population 🙂

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

There are quite a few ways you can deal with negative feedback - though generally the buyer (unfortunately) has the upper hand. If you notice however, most of the other marketplace properties do not have feedback for buyers, and they seem to be coping ok - eBay was almost the only marketplace to try to implement it, and I can only guess they saw that it was annoying buyers, who are the most important component of any marketplace (where there are customers, the sellers will come).

Anyway, I wrote a quick summary on how you can mitigate negative feedback - and to be a bit controversial I'm going with the opposite view that eBay is right not to allow sellers to leave negative feedback with buyers.

http://indianonlineseller.com/2013/09/04/how-to-deal-with-a-difficult-buyer/

Message 6 of 6
latest reply