cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been restricted for the third time in a row!! WHY???

Dear eBay,

With my recent experience with eBay in last couple of months, I have grown tiered of all the demands and whining of eBay. I have continuously fulfilled all the requirements of your's, completed every formality, provided all the documents, despite that, my account is being restricted again and again, for third time in a row. I have corrected every mistake to abide by the holy law of thou eBay but still it seems to be not enough. Today again i saw that my account has been restricted without giving me any reason, or warning or notice of any sort. All of a sudden, i wake up thinking that today i will do good business on eBay, i come to eBay.in and what i see, that my account has been restricted, and only God know or Holy eBay knows why??!!

I am long time seller on eBay, perhaps more then 3 years old is my account, but still eBay is treating me like a new account. Recently, with boom of eCommerce, I have started selling on other platforms as well like, flipkart, snapdeal, amazon etc. And with the experience that i got from other platforms, I now surely know that why eBay is loosing its ground to these new players. These new players are so friendly to sellers, they are very clear with their policies, they provide prior training to the sellers so that we have a pleasant experience while selling on them. Where as eBay treats its sellers' as dogs, yes, DOGS. We sellers' are the ones because of whom eBay is what it is today. You take commissions from us and make your living, but you play the hardest of the balls with us and think every other seller is a thief and is here to cheat and fraud with the buyer.

When i called the eBay customer care to ask about my account restriction this time again, they were unable to tell me as their system was down. I just don't understand that why is so hard for eBay to send a warning email to the seller before restricting the account??! I am genuine seller who is just trying to make a living by selling my branded, original, genuine products on eBay, but i guess like many others, eBay is compelling me also to quit eBay.

Once a market leader, why are you standing at the end of the queue of eCommerce platforms Mr. eBay, i guess its time to introspect.

With the kind of behavior that i received from eBay despite being a long time seller, i feel like i have committed a crime that eBay is restricting me for one month straight for the third time in a row. Look at my feedback and reviews on eBay by my buyers, your will get to see how genuine I am and what quality of products i sell to my buyers. I have received positive feedback continuously from my buyers but i think i look like a criminal or fraudster in the eyes of eBay.

I not a fraudster or cheat, i an honest genuine seller who thought that eBay can be a good platform for business but i guess i was wrong.

Thank you for all the trouble.

Yours Faithfully and Deeply Troubled,
Shailendra Garg,
eBay ID - treesailorindia

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0