Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

On Purchase of items

Dear Sellers Pls let me knw where to purchase items on wholesale for mobile accessories, i am located @ Bangalore and i am dealing with Mobile accessories

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Basic vs Featured Shop Need Opinions

Hello,I am a small seller i dont have a large inventory (only 5 products).Recently i saw a decline in my sales regarding few products.Another seller is selling the same item with high price and is successfull in doing so because he have an ebay shop....

Buyers Claim

Hi GuysRecently I sold one item on eBay and the customer after receiving the item raised a claim that product is not working properly\broken. So I got email/SMS from eBay about the same. On talking to the customer, he honestly admired that the produc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are the Bluedart Shipments being charged 3 times of the actual weight. Need clarification

HelloWhy are the Bluedart Shipments being charged 3 times of the actual weight? Need clarificationExample:A customer orders an electric blanket of double bed. The actualt weight for the same is 1900grms. but when bluedart guys picks the packet and up...

Shoppers Stop E Gift Voucher of Rs. 15000

Hi All, I am having Shoppers Stop E Gift Voucher of Rs. 15000 where i have received it from my company. I hav expected Flipkart voucher but unfortunately i got Shoppers Stop. I want to buy mobile which is not available at Shoppers Stop. Shoppers Stop...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

power shipping

Dear all Anybody can help me regarding Power ship collection point for kolkata location. My pin code 700150 but ebay PS team rejected my request.... Without PS Service I cant grow up my business...

Ebay claim adjuster: Wrong resolution

My very bad experince with ebay Claim I was sold one item item id 252169776271 on 14th Nov, 2015. In listing i clearly mentioned that item is purely for FOR PARTS OR REPAIReven before purchase i told buyer clearly with ebay message that item is purel...

How to deal with this situation ? Please advise.

I am new to Ebay. I have sold 01 item on 28 Nov 2015 and shipped on 30 Nov 2015 trough Speed Post service of India Post. Buyer is from Hosur (***). Everything is disturbed in Tamilnadu due to heavy rain & flood. My problem is that item has not yet de...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.