cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC011 Your eBay selling account has been limited - export-surplus

Hello export-surplus (drjagp@gmail.com),

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience for the eBay community, your account has been restricted until additional information can be verified or obtained and we're able to confirm that your use of services meets the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement.

I understand that this process may seem confusing. Please let me explain a little more about it. We're committed to reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on eBay. To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

i GOT THIS MAIL TODAY ACCOMPANIED BY SELLING RESTRICTION ON MY ACCOUNT AND SINCE THEN I AM CONFUSED AND I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY SAID ITS DUE TO SOME VIOLATION WHICH THEY CAN'T EXPLAIN I AM WORKING VERY GOOD ON EBAY WITH MAINTAINING 100% +VE FEEDBACK AND I AM ALSO POWER SELLER AS WELL AS TOP RATED SELLER AND ONLY OF ITS KIND SELLER ON EBAY ALL MY CUSTOMERS APPERIACATE ME AS I GIVE THEM GREAT DEALS....... 15 DAYS PAST MY GRANDFATHER AND MY COUSIN DIED SO I WAS BIT NOT IN TOUCH WITH BUSINESS SO SOME OF SHIPMENTS GOT DELAYED AND SOME CUSTOMERS WERE ANNOYED BUT I CALLED THEM TREATED THEM WELL AND REFUNDED THEM IT WAS JUST 3-4 CASES WHICH WERE NORMAL BUT NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO LIST ANYTHING AND I HAVE INVESTED IN EBAY AS I BOUGHT RECENTLY STOCK AMOUNTING 7-9 LAKHS AS NOW MY ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME IS EBAY ITS MY ONLY SHOP RIGHT NOW........................IF EBAY HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ME THEY SHOULD JUST TELL ME I ALWAYS ABIDE BY EBAY RULES I RESPECT THE COMPANY WHICH GAVE ME GREAT PLATFORM FOR BUSINESS LEADING TO A GOOD LIFE BUT IF THEY RESTRICT ME WHAT I WILL BE WHAT I WILL DO THE VERY THOUGHT OF THIS THING MAKES ME NERVOUS........... IF TRUST & SAFETY TEAM IS LISTENING TO THIS MAIL PLEASE DO SOMETHING....... REINSTATE ME OR ALL I EARNED FROM EBAY I WHICH I INVESTED IN NEW STOCK WILL BE TURNED TO ASHES............ AND THESE WORDS ARE NOT ANY STORY ITS MY LIVEHOOD AND MY FAMILY DEPENDS ON IT........... I WAS ENCOURAGING MORE FREINDS OF MINE LIKE JEWELERS,MOBILE STORE MERCHANTS,MANFACTURERS TO SALE ON EBAY AS ITS THE BEST PLATFORM IN WORLD FOR EMERGING AND BUDDING PERSONS LIKE ME...... I THOUGHT I WILL CREATE AN EXAMPLE BY RISING....... SO TELL ME WHAT TO DO I HOPE JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED AS I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND I HAVE TRUST IN EBAY THAT THEY WILL NOT LET ME DOWN.................... MY EFFORTS WON'T BE PARTED WITH ITS TIME OF RIPENING OF THE SEED WHICH WE HAVE SOWN AND ANY THING SOWN WITH CARE AND RIGHTFULNESS BEARS FRUIT........... PLEASE REPLY ME AS EVERYDAY I AM LOOSING OTHERWISE...............

DR. JAGMEET SINGH
id:export-surplus
email: drjagp@gmail.com
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

the.classic.shoppee
Community Member
sir sam ethis is happen with me today.......have your problem resolved please help me??????
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

vips_vishnu
Community Member
I am facing the same problem, can anyone help me out....????
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Contact Customer Care, follow their instructions and wait.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Mine account was re instated after sometime after i fulfilles all ebay criteria and having great business since...

all thanks to ebay.in

@the.classic.shoppee wrote:
sir sam ethis is happen with me today.......have your problem resolved please help me??????

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Hello export-surplus,

Even I had the same issue some time back and my account got reinstated now.I called customer care as soon, I received the similar email.They asked me to submit the scanned colour copy of any bill for the product which I have listed in eBay.I submitted it and they have reinstated my account now.

You can send the scanned copy of the bill to inappleas@ebay.in or courier the original bills to the below

eBay India Pvt. Ltd.
14th Floor, R-tech Park, Nirlon Compound,
Nr. Hub mall, Off Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063

They will verify and reinstate your account.All the very best!!!

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I am facing same problem now i send the documents on inappleas@ebay.in, which they recuire to verify my account.

let's see what would happen, but now i am unable to list any new item on ebay. and i also unable to relist my items on ebay.

according to me that kind of verification they do when we start the selling our products on ebay. or when we create seller account.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I am also facing the same problem. I recieved the email yesterday I tried calling ebay but there all line are super busy and telling wait time of 75 mins. I tried to fax them my documents but the fax number is also invalid. I have mailed them now let us see what happens.

@quik_shoppe wrote:
Hello export-surplus (drjagp@gmail.com),

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience for the eBay community, your account has been restricted until additional information can be verified or obtained and we're able to confirm that your use of services meets the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement.

I understand that this process may seem confusing. Please let me explain a little more about it. We're committed to reducing both fraud and negative buying experiences on eBay. To maintain a safe marketplace, we sometimes restrict selling activity, end active items, or suspend accounts until additional information can be verified or obtained. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account's activity, but rather a preventative measure.

i GOT THIS MAIL TODAY ACCOMPANIED BY SELLING RESTRICTION ON MY ACCOUNT AND SINCE THEN I AM CONFUSED AND I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AND THEY SAID ITS DUE TO SOME VIOLATION WHICH THEY CAN'T EXPLAIN I AM WORKING VERY GOOD ON EBAY WITH MAINTAINING 100% +VE FEEDBACK AND I AM ALSO POWER SELLER AS WELL AS TOP RATED SELLER AND ONLY OF ITS KIND SELLER ON EBAY ALL MY CUSTOMERS APPERIACATE ME AS I GIVE THEM GREAT DEALS....... 15 DAYS PAST MY GRANDFATHER AND MY COUSIN DIED SO I WAS BIT NOT IN TOUCH WITH BUSINESS SO SOME OF SHIPMENTS GOT DELAYED AND SOME CUSTOMERS WERE ANNOYED BUT I CALLED THEM TREATED THEM WELL AND REFUNDED THEM IT WAS JUST 3-4 CASES WHICH WERE NORMAL BUT NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO LIST ANYTHING AND I HAVE INVESTED IN EBAY AS I BOUGHT RECENTLY STOCK AMOUNTING 7-9 LAKHS AS NOW MY ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME IS EBAY ITS MY ONLY SHOP RIGHT NOW........................IF EBAY HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ME THEY SHOULD JUST TELL ME I ALWAYS ABIDE BY EBAY RULES I RESPECT THE COMPANY WHICH GAVE ME GREAT PLATFORM FOR BUSINESS LEADING TO A GOOD LIFE BUT IF THEY RESTRICT ME WHAT I WILL BE WHAT I WILL DO THE VERY THOUGHT OF THIS THING MAKES ME NERVOUS........... IF TRUST & SAFETY TEAM IS LISTENING TO THIS MAIL PLEASE DO SOMETHING....... REINSTATE ME OR ALL I EARNED FROM EBAY I WHICH I INVESTED IN NEW STOCK WILL BE TURNED TO ASHES............ AND THESE WORDS ARE NOT ANY STORY ITS MY LIVEHOOD AND MY FAMILY DEPENDS ON IT........... I WAS ENCOURAGING MORE FREINDS OF MINE LIKE JEWELERS,MOBILE STORE MERCHANTS,MANFACTURERS TO SALE ON EBAY AS ITS THE BEST PLATFORM IN WORLD FOR EMERGING AND BUDDING PERSONS LIKE ME...... I THOUGHT I WILL CREATE AN EXAMPLE BY RISING....... SO TELL ME WHAT TO DO I HOPE JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED AS I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND I HAVE TRUST IN EBAY THAT THEY WILL NOT LET ME DOWN.................... MY EFFORTS WON'T BE PARTED WITH ITS TIME OF RIPENING OF THE SEED WHICH WE HAVE SOWN AND ANY THING SOWN WITH CARE AND RIGHTFULNESS BEARS FRUIT........... PLEASE REPLY ME AS EVERYDAY I AM LOOSING OTHERWISE...............

DR. JAGMEET SINGH
id:export-surplus
email: drjagp@gmail.com

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

chauhcheta
Community Member

does your account is reinstate

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

virava_63
Community Member
Hello Ebay Customer Care. I am talking from Momai Trading and I have a Online Business of Printer Cartridge. I have since selling products on ebay some 20 to 25 days back. But at the time of Listing I saw that it has only 8 to 10 product can bee least. For me it was sad news. In my bussiness that are more than 1000+ product, show how I can post more products on ebay.

So Its my Humble Request to you that please increased my limit to a extended of 1000 or more product and Look after our problems.

Thaking You!!
Message 10 of 11
latest reply