cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings Removed by Ebay and declared it violation of policy .

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
I was surprised to see a email I just received from ebay .They removed some of my lsitings ( these are listed few weeks before and as I have several peices of these i was relisted them )

i got following mail

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following listing(s):

170306497854 - Gold plated pearl zircon diamond set w/earrings UD F/S
170306497855 - Designer Gold plated zircon diamond set w/earrings IIR
170306497860 - Gold plated pearl zircon diamond set w/earrings UD
170306497881 - Designer Gold plated zircon diamond set w/earrings VIV
180332204107 - Attractive Art KUNDAN Pendent set w/matching earring IV

However, your listing was in violation of eBay's policy and has been removed from eBay. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

contact us at 9999077699

Users may not use systems or techniques to circumvent, or avoid, eBay fees. Listings or content that circumvent (avoid) fees may provide a poor buying experience and create an unlevel playing field by penalizing sellers who pay all of their eBay fees. Further, these listings and content undermine the trust of eBay's marketplace.

eBay has restricted your ability to list new items as a result of a policy violation. We'd be happy to lift this restriction once you've completed a brief tutorial about this policy. The next time you sign in to your eBay account, click on ?Sell? and ?Sell Your Item.? You?ll then be asked to take the tutorial. Once you've completed it, you can begin selling again immediately.

I didnt understand where I am wrong ...My all listings ( around 400 ) have same templete and I was using these for last six month ,

They have Restricted my selling ability untill i take a tutorial . I will prefer to remove my all listings from ebay and will continue as a buyer ( which I think is more PROFITABLE then being a seller ). allthough I will take this tutorial .

I request my fellow sellers to check these removed listing and check where i am wrong .

I
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Also

They said Users may not use systems or techniques to circumvent, or avoid, eBay fees. Listings or content that circumvent (avoid) fees

I used to list items as free worldwide shipping ( means i pay ebay fee on full amount ) as well as I ONLY accept paisapay or paypal . so why i will try to save fess .
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Hi tirupati_fashions,

Nobody (except you) can see your removed listings.

You may post a snapshot of your listing over here so that we can help you in pointing out the violating content.

Thank U!
Faheem
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Faheem
can u guide a little how to take snapshot of the list and display here
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Hi tirupati_fashions,

I think you should remove your Contact Number of your cell phone (contact us at 9999077699) from the listings. This should be the reason for removing your listings.

Regards,

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
hi skygiftworlwide

I have my telephone and email address on each and every listing . I have included paisapay protection banner too in every listing .
Also i had checked with my account managers about this and one thing more
one of ebay represenative helped me to make this templete

I have seen telephone number and emails on listing of maximum sellers
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Just a sec before they removed some more listings

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following listing(s):

170306497871 - Gold plated pearl zircon diamond set w/earrings IRA
170306497874 - Gold plated pearl zircon diamond set w/earrings UO
180332204110 - Gold plated pearl zircon diamond set w/earrings KM
180332204121 - Designer Gold plated zircon diamond set w/earrings VKN

However, your listing was in violation of eBay's policy and has been removed from eBay. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

contact us at 9999077699

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

1234piyush1234
Community Member
So far as I think, you should not give your contact number in the description. When you give your contact number or your email address in description, buyers may approach you, outside of eBay, thereby they circumvent, or avoid, eBay fees. As you say about your previous listings, it is bychance that these did not come to the notice of eBay. Thank you.
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
My account manager often check these listing and give their suggestions ... is it possiboe that it didnt come to their notice in last six months

I checked aroudn 100 sellers listing and 99% has contact info in their listing ..even few sellers gave their bank account details too

By the way i have decided that i will Not list any more item here on ebay and I am selling here till current listings last ''
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear tirupati fashions, I believe providing contact telephone number is allowed only if you are also showing PaisaPay banner in your listing . Pl. inform that your listings had PaisaPay banner or not .

If the PaisaPay banner was there then maybe the skype information is being considered as violation.

keep us updated .

Narinder
Message 10 of 18
latest reply