cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings Removed by Ebay and declared it violation of policy .

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
I was surprised to see a email I just received from ebay .They removed some of my lsitings ( these are listed few weeks before and as I have several peices of these i was relisted them )

i got following mail

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following listing(s):

170306497854 - Gold plated pearl zircon diamond set w/earrings UD F/S
170306497855 - Designer Gold plated zircon diamond set w/earrings IIR
170306497860 - Gold plated pearl zircon diamond set w/earrings UD
170306497881 - Designer Gold plated zircon diamond set w/earrings VIV
180332204107 - Attractive Art KUNDAN Pendent set w/matching earring IV

However, your listing was in violation of eBay's policy and has been removed from eBay. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what part of your listing is not permitted.

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

contact us at 9999077699

Users may not use systems or techniques to circumvent, or avoid, eBay fees. Listings or content that circumvent (avoid) fees may provide a poor buying experience and create an unlevel playing field by penalizing sellers who pay all of their eBay fees. Further, these listings and content undermine the trust of eBay's marketplace.

eBay has restricted your ability to list new items as a result of a policy violation. We'd be happy to lift this restriction once you've completed a brief tutorial about this policy. The next time you sign in to your eBay account, click on ?Sell? and ?Sell Your Item.? You?ll then be asked to take the tutorial. Once you've completed it, you can begin selling again immediately.

I didnt understand where I am wrong ...My all listings ( around 400 ) have same templete and I was using these for last six month ,

They have Restricted my selling ability untill i take a tutorial . I will prefer to remove my all listings from ebay and will continue as a buyer ( which I think is more PROFITABLE then being a seller ). allthough I will take this tutorial .

I request my fellow sellers to check these removed listing and check where i am wrong .

I
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Yes narindar
i have paisapay banner on all of my listings
even in the listing which are removed

You can check my live listings
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Hi tirupati_fashions,

Its very simple to take a snapshot of the screen. Just position your screen and press the key 'Prnt Scrn' on your Keyboard. Then open Microsoft Paint and press 'Ctrl+v' or paste. You will see the snapshot on your screen. Save it and past the same over here.

Providing your contacts details like Phone Numbers and email IDs is in no way going to be the reason for the removal. There must something else. Just upload it and let us know.

Thank U!
Faheem
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I feel you should remove your contact mobile number and skype user id from all your future listings.
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Hi,
The violation is simple but not serious.
1.The first thing you should do is ,click reply button in alert and ask CS.
2.You cant use 'GOLD' loosely.
Write gold+hyphen+plated.Kindly refer to policy of jewlry listing.
You cant write GOLDEN.Write GOLD-TONE.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

HAS EBAY MENTIONED ANYWHERE IN THEIR LISTING POLICY THAT SELLER CONTACT NAME AND NUMBER SHOULD NOT BE SHOWN ???????
================================ Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

pinza_footwear
Community Member
Hi tirupati_fashions and all others,

I do not understand what is the fuss about.

eBay has simple policy that you can not give contact detail in your listings and therefore you should remove all contact info from your listings.

You have given even your email address beside mobile no. and skype, which is wrong and violation of eBay policy.

Above all why don't you take the tutorial to learn more and also discuss with eBay on phone about your other 400 listings to sort out the matter.

I know these guys are very co operative.

Regards
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

zdanan
Community Member
I had a listing removed as well, however, this is the reason they gave me...not helpful at all!
I understand your concern about the listing that we removed.
> Unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly why it was removed for security
> reasons. But I took another look at it, and I see that we removed it
> because it had certain things in common with listings that aren't
> allowed on eBay. Because of this, we won't be able to restore the
> listing.
>
> Please understand that it's against eBay policy to sell counterfeit or
> unauthorized items. It's also illegal. We remove listings that violate
> our policies.
Message 18 of 18
latest reply