Item listed but not searchable?

About 10-14 days ago i put up an item - ovulation tests - for sale for 7 days.
It got listed and the fee was taked, but the item remained unsearchable.
I contacted ebay exactly 3 times. First they told everythin was fine when it wasnt, to second they didnt really reply and to chat they told me to wait 24-48 hours for call. few hours before listing ended my husband did receive a call he suspected was from ebay, but was sleeping and didnt pick up. The item remained unsearchable till the end of the listing time.
NOW i am trying to list that same item AGAIN, i have tried changing categories, changing descriptions, titles, nothing helps. Same old problem - item not searchable.
THIS IS MORE THAN FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Complete ignorance from ebay!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Please do not use Google Chrome for listing, same problem we have also faced, then we came to know that ebay system does not accept google chrome font. So try listing it newly with internet explorer or firefox & do not copy paste the same of the previously created listing of google chrome.

Hope this may help you

Thankig You

Regards
Om_eStore
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I have listed two items (271109352780 & 271109355594) on 23rd November, 2012 around 11 PM in the Winter Wear section. However, these two items are not showing in search results till date. Its been more than 7 days. Can anyone help me?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks it worked....

Message 4 of 4
latest reply