Is Selling Condoms An ADULT Thing?

Hi all,

I am listing condoms in eBay which enables many to order it online, while i am listing strictly INDIAN brands, i listed http://www.kohinoorpassion.com/store/products/Pleasure-Enhancers/Kohinoor-Vibrating-Ring CONDOM manufactured in INDIA by TTk called KOHINOOR PLEASURE CONDOMS, but i was shocked to see my listings being removed terming it as ADULT listing,

What i would like to know is, first of all the very same condom is promoted by the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA by making it a TAX FREE Product,

2. it is manufactured in India by Indian companies like HLL and TTK,

3. These are sold in all the websites i have had no problems in selling the same in other INDIAN shopping sites

My query is

How come a product that is given the licence to be manufactured and that too under ZERO TAX POLICY by the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA be declared an ADULT listing and be removed?

I would like ebay to look into it and come out with a clear policy so that it would be of use to all.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

photoshopindia
Community Member
Buddy from my point of view, you can list c0ndoms on ebay but you cannt list Vibrating rings n all.

Ebay treat vibrating ring as a s3x toy.

On which sites are you currently selling this pleasure c0ndom ?

Write a email to ebay and ask them the same.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ebay have there rules and regulation
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

condompoint
Community Member
i think ebay promote condoms product, but cannot promote condom Vibrating Ring something. but how Vibrating Ring is adult product. why ebay not listing this product.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dear condompoint,

You would receive an email from our Trust and safety team clarifying your concerns.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 5 of 5
latest reply