cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Display of information in new Paisa Pay

cosycom
Community Member
eBay Customer Support/ Fellow users ,
I want to report that most of the time I can not access information in My Paisapay Link . The system just do not show Sold with Paisapay link . Even updated information about Paid with Paisa pay is also not available . Sometimes in the day it start showing all the information automatically. Is there a bug in system or we have to fix somthing in our PCs like managing cookies etc.

Even when I tried to pay for my purchase through credit card the system accepted the credit card payment in fourth attempt.
It is frustrating to log in the system again and again to see the valid information.
I never faced such problems in old Paisa Pay. Are other users also facing similar problem ???? Pl. inform

Narinder
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

indconcepts
Community Member
Yes ... it's total frustration for Buyers.

One of my Buyer was trying to pay since afternoon and was able to pay through Credit Card by around 10:00 p.m after a number of attempts. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Paisapay team , New paisa pay link is not functional most of the time in the day . I can not use features or enter shipping details at any convenient time . System just start showing as if we have not purchased or sold anything .Intermittantly
the information start showing things whenever ebay /Paisapay want to show.
I have to log-in many times in a day to get the updated information. Perhaps they are still developing the system .
At least there should be a message there that system is down for sometime to avoid any confusion among users.

Feedback from other fellow users requested .

Narinder
cosycom
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

aarmohan
Community Member
Hi
even for items shipped and shiiping details entered, it say suddenly after 2 or 3 days that " I have to Ship items" .
Even for unpaid items, I am unable to register dispute as it says" item has been paid with paisapay" but i never got any intimation/payment nor does paisapay screen reflect any payment
regards
R Mohan
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Dear Seema /Paisa Pay customer support team, Wish you a very Happy New Year .

I have to report again that New Paisa pay link is not working since evening of 31st Dec 07 . I can not see any details about items sold or shipped . The problem continues since introduction of new Paisa pay . The information is available intermttently only for some time of the day.
I have two computers with Windows XP pro, one is having Internet Explorer 6 and the other is having IE 7 . Both computers show the same information therefor the problem should not be in my computers . I have already tried to refresh the computers by deleting cookies and IE history .

Feedback from fellow community members requested .

Regards

Narinder
Message 5 of 5
latest reply