India Post- Registered Domestic Shipping

aditi_voodoo
Community Member
Hello Every1,

I am totally new at ebay. Need some info. Has anyone used India Post- Registered Domestic Shipping? I am planning on selling some of my books, but I dont know which courier service to use. I felt India post is the cheapest -> 1kg=Rs.76. Any guidance/comments will be valuable,

Thanks,
Voodoo
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ratnachhaya
Community Member
Rather use sppedpost as it is fast and cheap unless the destination is available.

Registered Book-Parcel is also good choice but is slow. My experience is speedpost is most of the time cheaper than there registered parcel and post.

If quantity is more and heavy, use parcel post for printed matter. It is very very cheap.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Registered Parcel is cheaper but may take longer to reach. I use Speed Post. There charges vary in respect to weight as well as distance. Check out their rates on the web.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
Use courier and send under 'surface' mode.

Good to send it through registered post (if weighs less than kg) or express post (if weighs more than 2 kg) or speed post (1 to 2 kg).

Charges vary based on the distance also. Ex: Wise to use Speed post for local shipping as it costs only 25/- instead of registered 36/-.

All over you have another mode with India Post called 'Book Post' which costs you very less when compared to other ways.

Hope this helps. Let us Grow and Let us Improve.

Regards
Message 4 of 4
latest reply