cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If a buyer does not give feedback even after a month?

kconss
Community Member

Hello,

I am waiting for my first 10 feedbacks. I have more than 10 sales in about 10 weeks but the buyers have not left any feedback it seems. What am I supposed to do to get feedback ? There is not such topic anywhere in the forum. Any idea?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

this happens. the percentage is only 100:10 .

MOST buyers couldn't be bothered leaving feedbacks. they only leave NEGATIVE feedback . but giving positive for them is such pain in the ????

so there is nothing you can do about this, if you can try calling them and request them to leave postivie feedback for your transactions.

good luck

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You can send feedback reminder mails to them using ebay's email template
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have sold 2100 items in last six months and have 350 feedbacks out of which 25 are negative!!  So the ratio of feedback is about 15%.  What happened to the other 85%, they just bought my good quality goods and do not give a **bleep** about me.  Even if a 100 more people gave a positive feedback, my ratings would shoot up,but no they do not because they fear that leaving a positive feedback will prevent them from filing a claim later!  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dear Member,

You are absolutely correct. We are raising this issue repeatedly with no solution. We are getting app. 1 Feedback out of 10-15 sales even after reminder emails and sometime phone calls.

This is because, new sellers do not know the importance of Feedback, system of Giving Feedback etc.

I have suggested a good option for this which I think you will also appreciate:

Feedbacks can be left by a Buyer within 60 days of purchase. My suggestion is, if a buyer do not leave Feedback within stipulated time, system should presume that buyer has no problem with the transaction and system should give a Positive Feedback for getting a fair count on the part of seller. Because, if any problem arises on the part of Buyer, buyer immediately leave Negative Feedback. This is like, when buyer do not confirm the item receipt within 10 days of despatch, Ebay system automatically treat it as item received and release fund to seller.  Best solution is leaving Positive Feedback by Ebay system after 60 days automatically.

Happy Holi.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply