INVOICE PROBLEMS...EBAY PLZ HELP

HI ALL!
I GOT MY EBAY INVOICE FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH END-APRIL,IN WHICH U HAVE ADDED ALL THE PROMOTIONAL LISTING FEE THAT WERE FREE AND FORCED BY UR STAFF ON US,THE LISTINGS THAT MIGRATED FROM BAAZEE HAVE BEEN ALSO CHARGED,THE SHOP CHARGES HAVE ALSO BEEN CHARGED,WHICH WAS FREE FOR ONE MONTH.THE INVOICE IS TOTALLY UNREASONABLE AND DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.
WHAT TO DO AND WHAT AMOUNT TO PAY.CAN U PLZ TAKE THE PAIN TO CHECK MY INVOICE AGAIN AS I M FINDING IT VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND.
TILL TDY I HAVE ALWAYS PAID ON TIME WHAT-SO-EVER THE AMOUNT,BUT I WONT PAY FOR FREE PROMOTIONS...THAT U COMMITTED.
THANKS
AMIT UNIYAL
DEVSHOPPE
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: INVOICE PROBLEMS...EBAY PLZ HELP

dear ebay ,

same problem with us also.

its very hard to understand the invoice.

please explain us the invoice.

also please remove the listing charges which u have given free for pramotion.

regards

mahavir computers

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Ebay plz reply....what amount i have to pay,i dont have this much time to sort out listings fee item by item.plz recheck my invoice and tell me exact amount i have to pay.
hope this time u people will reply.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hello,
The three pictures are suppose to be free.But I had been charge for them too.
Also Transactions not completed But we are force to pay the Final Value Charge.
We wont pay anything if the correct Invoice is not sent to us.
There is no sale and Ebay is creating more and more probs.
FEEDBACK PROBLEMS.
SALES PROBLEM.
INVOICE PROBLEM.
And many other.
Ebay please help me to pay the invoice.
Thank You,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

hypnosis_in1
Community Member
extend the last date to pay by further 30 days and resend correct invoices as it is impossibble to arrive at correct invoices ... paying as per our calculation will still not stop EBAY from trying to block our accounts on account of non payment .. regards / hitesh
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I m still waiting for ur response-ebay staff.....plzz do necessary corrections in my invoice so that i can pay you,as far as i know after 20 u people will start shouting for money....so,why u people want us to pay for ur mistakes...its almost 10 days i have asked,still no response.....plz take it as TOP URGENT matter.
thanks
amit uniyal
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

shoppersmall_in1
Community Member
This invoicing system is the worst system. Please resend the correct invoice.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

nisha@ebay.com
Community Member
Greetings sellers!

We have received queries from a few sellers wanting to know why the credit for some promotions done in April did not appear in their April invoice. As indicated at the time of launching the promotion, eBay typically requires 30-45 days to process the promotion related credits. Hence credits for these promotions will be applied to the seller’s account by end of May.

In case you have any question or comment related to billing / your invoice, please feel free to get in touch with us through the Contact Us link http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html (select Ask about selling in the first box and Billing and Fees in the second box and then choose the appropriate category depending on the query that you have). This would ensure that your queries go to the billing representatives and your queries could be attended to in a timely manner.

We also have a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on billing that you may find useful (http://pages.ebay.in/help/account/invoicefaqs.html)

Regards
Billing Operations
eBay India
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Sellers,

International Listing Fee (ILF) got charged for listings migrated from Baazee which had international shipping option. We have issued credits for this.

Do let us know in case you still feel that you have been not given credit for ILF on the migrated listings.

Regards Huzzi
Billing Operations
eBay India

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

My invoice is generated but there is no link for payment. Where can I get the link which guide me to payment.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply