~*~ INTRODUCE YOURSELF ~*~

gadgetorious
Community Member
Welcome to the INTRODUCE YOURSELF Thread. You might ask the need to tell more about yourself, or read more about me or anyone else, but I say "Why Not"...Why shouldn't we know the next eBay member, we always know our neighbours, don't we.

Anyways, just go ahead and tell more about yourself right here.

As for me, I am Akash K. Nigam, just finished off with my Mechanical and Automation Engineering. Wanted to be my own entrepreneur, that's why rejected a job at Infosys. I'm both new and old to eBay, I mean that the current ID of mine is very new and I just started selling on it, but my other ID is IndianArtCart (stores.ebay.com/indianartcart), there I've been selling for the past 2 years. I want to eventually get into exports and imports.

Well that's about me, post about yourself too and how you came and where you're from 🙂

-Akash
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Akash,

Good idea.... don't know whether others will agree but I certainly do.

I was searching for years to buy one Blue Sapphire at low cost (definitely not of best quality). But in Kolkata its difficult to find one such in the reputed show rooms. Then one day while casually surfing on ebay I was surprised to see so many of those I wanted. It was amazing.

By profession I am a Project Engineering Consultant doing some small business with some French clients but gems is my passion. I buy and sale on ebay not only to collect new gems & sale off the extra ones but also to get known to new persons. I am happy that now I have good interactions with some members.

I often put some suggestions on various boards to get some feedbacks on those, even if those are negetive. There is one just now about Feedback which you may find interesting.

I think we should definitely put our complains on these boards whenever required but also put some interesting features like yours.

Thanks a lot Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
I 100% AGREE TO WHAT gadgetorious HAS TO SAY,
THE BEST WAY TO DO SO IS MAKE YOUR EBAY PAGE MEANS "ABOUT ME" OR "ME" ,YOU CAN POST DESCRIPTION ABOUT U AND THGE OTHER COMMUNITY MEMBERS CAN KNOW ABOUT U EASILY.
BY DOING THIS THEY EVEN DONT HAVE TO LOGIN IN TO COMMUNITY AND THEY CAN KNOW ABOUT YOU,JUST HAVING A LOOK AT RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR EBAY ID.
gadgetorious YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A ABOUT ME PAGE.
REGARDS,
ATUL
Message 3 of 3
latest reply