cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I negotiated with a buyer and want to sell at lower price than I put on the listing.

A buyer convinced me to sell my item at a lower price than I put on the listing for the same. the Item was for Rs-20000 but we agreed on Rs-17000. But he and I both are new to ebay and dont know how to go about it without relisting the item.

please help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I negotiated with a buyer and want to sell at lower price than I put on the listing.

Try visit your listing with your logged in account condition. Then click on "Revise your item". link shown on the top of the page of your listing.

Only the seller can see this revise link if he logged in with his user name & password.

Not buyer or any other user account can view the link of a listing which is created by some other one.

To visit your listing:

My eBay>Selling> Choose your desired listing from the list>

then click on  "Revise your item". Scroll down the page & look for "Choose a format and price" heading.

There you can edit the value from previous one(Rs.20,000) to any new One(Rs.17,000).

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Try visit your listing with your logged in account condition. Then click on "Revise your item". link shown on the top of the page of your listing.

Only the seller can see this revise link if he logged in with his user name & password.

Not buyer or any other user account can view the link of a listing which is created by some other one.

To visit your listing:

My eBay>Selling> Choose your desired listing from the list>

then click on  "Revise your item". Scroll down the page & look for "Choose a format and price" heading.

There you can edit the value from previous one(Rs.20,000) to any new One(Rs.17,000).

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks a lot.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply