cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been following Ebay for getting Packing materials for the past 1 month,the response is poor.

Dear Sir,

Ebay Expects the products to be dispatched in 24 Hours.

But I have been following Ebay for getting Packing materials for the past 1 month and i have

send so many mails,the response is poor.

No one is picking call if i call to Ebay logistics.Very rarely they pick calls.

Recently they said they have dispatched the material alreay on 26.07.2013.But till now

i have not received any material and there is no tracking numbers also.

But they are saying that they dispatched.

If this is a case means,How we can efficiently dispatch the products..??

What i feel is support from Ebay is not seems to be efficient

I have stopped all of my listing since because i have no packing material

Kindly let us What we can do..??

Regards

Shoppers_Terminal

Seller Paisapay id:34227074168

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have been following Ebay for getting Packing materials for the past 1 month,the response is poor.

I am planning to use my own packaging for items that are too big for ebay envelopes that i received (8*10 in) or in case i run out. Tamper proof envelopes in many sizes can be bought from some of the ebay sellers.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I dono why they are not supplying Packing Material..??

If it costs also i am ready to pay...

Because Ebay packing material Look  professional and time taking for packing will be less.

Currently i am using the very very big size ebay bags for all my small shipments.

After the big bags got finish,Plan of quiting Ebay.I am frustarted because i have been following them for the past 1 month.

Nothing Happened and worst response.

May be They dont need Small Sellers like us

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay Power ship team is really good for nothing. All the time their phone is busy, never replies to any Email, All bull**bleep** 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply