cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an Order, Payment confirmtion received from Payu. I my self dispatched it through DTDC on my

I have an Order, Payment confirmtion received from Payu. I my self dispatched it through DTDC on my own cost and entered the tracking no. on payu.

do I need to do anything else... Does ebay not providing shipping and pickup facility, when do I get my payment in my a/c., How can I offer COD facility to customers and whats the charges.

Need suport.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have an Order, Payment confirmtion received from Payu. I my self dispatched it through DTDC on my

Hi,

Once you received the payment for an oredr. You need to ship the product within 5 days. ebay Offers your powership program where it cares all of your shipping process like they provide you the shiipping materials and they will send the logistics persons to pick the shipment when you mark it ready in paisapay of yur ebay account.

You need to subscribe for PowerShip to avail this facility. Call ebay customer care for more information. On other hand you can ship with any other logistic providers. and you will receive your payment once the buy confirms the receipt of product in paisapay and  the amount will be credit either on Monday or Thursday based on when the receipt is confirmed by the buyer.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ebay powership is best for shipping prodcts againest selft shipping also it provide ebay printed packing solution !!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

May I know what type of packaging material I get if I apply for Powership program and please mention the quantity of the material.?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

if you active ebay powership program you ebay give you  packaging material like this :-

ebay printed poly bags in diffrent 4 size

8 * 10

10* 12

12 * 16

16* 18 

& a ebay printed tap roll

Dear friend & quantity is depend on your monthly transition 

also in power ship you need to pay aprox Rs .  52 - 56   for 500 grams slot

there is indias top LPS [ Fedex , Blue Dart, Aramax & DTDC ] delever your product

Also best part is your oreder reaceve from your home & no need to provide shipping detail only you need a printer for shipping your

shipping Label, order statment & manifeast

Regards

Akshay shram  

photo _11_zps4efcbf69.jpg

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for your valuable information Akshay. I'm planning to to subscribefor powership but I'm afraid of the powership charges where they are charging high like 500gms slot like that but I getting cheaper rates with my logistics partner if i have a account with them. I'm in confusion which one i go for.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply