Account Restriction for top rated seller

Dear Team,

We are a baby seller on eBay joined eBay in September 2013 and became Top Rated Seller and Power Seller in just 5 months. But our account was put under restriction in the month of January 2014 due to high number of claims in November 2013. Since January we have taken uttmost care of claims and reduced it to only 1 claim (that too of item not yet delivered reason in distant pin code) in the month of Feb 2014. 

Still after 3 months of a/c restriction our restriction hasnt been removed yet. T&S team keeps on replying the same thing of 30days time. 

Our buyers are asking us to relist the items but we are unable to do so. Why dont we get the issue resolved after standing at 100% positive response.

Please help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear its realy big problem you need to contact ebay head team !!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Its not about 5 months----most top rated powersellers become so in less than 5 months, and i'm a toprated powerseller doesn't mean ebay would make any new rules for me.

i'm a bit confused about one thing----you wrote you had 'high number of claims', but you have 100% positive feedback.

how did you manage to do it? i mean, what type of claims were those that didn't bring negative gifts for you?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply