cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being overcharged by powership everytime and i am fed up for correcting the invoices

I am always being overcharged by ebay poewership , sometimes a order worth 300 rs and weighing 100 gms is charged 150 rs.

Every month i have been loosing more than 10000 rs due to this mistake in the invoices

Please help

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am being overcharged by powership everytime and i am fed up for correcting the invoices

Welcome on board to the Powership Overweight list. 

I am also facing same issue for more than a year and am also loosing 5k to 10k every month to ebay. 

Recently I have provided them the list to get credit but it has been over 3 weeks now and there is no update about the report.

This Overweight issue is getting worser. Earlier this overweight used to happen only on combined orders but now it is happening even to small 50gm to 100gm packets which are taken as minimum 1kg to 3kg

Let our finger gets crossed and hope that this problem gets attention by ebay soon.

Deepak

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I facing this issue for over 1 year now. Over 30,000 rupees lost.
After all follow ups I received an email saying that all my credit requests are rejected since they are 45 days old.
I have to prove them again by forwarding my previous emails. The worst part is inlogistics and my account manager delete my mails without reading them I guess.
I have no idea how to get all my hard earned money back..
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have also lost for around 15k to 20k in the last 2-3 months powership orders.

I think they are not replying just to make the days over 45days old so that they can reject it.

I have mailed them 1 month back with 166 transaction where they have overcharged me but all I got is silence. NO REPLY to any mails.... They do not even have direct number to contact... 

Hope someone lucky got refund from them. Sometimes we are being charged 2kg for even sending 200gm package.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Why do not you use other courier service instead of lossing by powership ?
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Powershis is convenient compared to any self courier'ing. But that does not entitle them to steal our money.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply