How to spot Fake buyers? See it yourself

Hello,

there is many buyers these days taking advantage of ebay claim system and dumping their old items stating that recieved as broken or item not working but how to spot them?

See below image

Now see buyers first message and he already mentioned about negative feedback, No genuine buyer will say that, It means product is not broken.

But still refund is made because no way to prove him wrong, now see next.

So he kept product, kept refund, and now wants 250 rupee more as he used coupon, as he is stating he used 250 off coupon on 350 which i have never heard in recent days.

and still we offered replacement with 2 side shipping, that made him think plan not working to get additional 250 off he left negative feedbac.

and most surprising we mailed inseller team prior to negative feedback that this kind of harrasment is happening to sellers,

still no action is taken against buyer.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sir,

You are not saying anything new here.

Every Seller on ebay has had to deal with such buyers. Incase of the 250 demand ask the buyer to demand that through ebay message so that it can be used against him.

Also this is ebay so buyer protection is more important. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I am a new seller in Ebay.in, now i am thinking of stopping business in ebay.in. Recently, i have received an Ebay Gurantee claim by the Buyer, the claim was raised on 21st April whereas the product was delivered to the buyer on 4th of April 2014. The buyer claimed that the power bank is not working and she want her money back. She came up with many excuses and finally i accepted the refund claim. The moment i received the return shipment, i found the product is perfectly fine..... It has been clear, that the buyer have been using the product for so many days. I have also uploaded a video on my youtube account, so that ebay.in get an idea about the product quality + how the buyer have played a trick. 

Please check the video here ***

DON"T YOU THINK, IT IS UNFAIR WITH A SELLER??? WE HAVE INVESTED OUT POCKET MONEY TO EARN SOMETHING FROM EBAY. BUT IT SEEMS, WE ARE BEARING LOSS HERE... ????

Message 3 of 3
latest reply