cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deal with this situation ? Please advise.

I am  new to Ebay. I have sold 01 item on 28 Nov 2015 and shipped on 30 Nov 2015 trough Speed Post service of India Post.

Buyer is from Hosur (***). Everything is disturbed in Tamilnadu due to heavy rain & flood. My problem is that item has not yet delivered to buyer. I checked from the web site of Indian Post it is showing on 02 Dec 2015 item dispatched fom Delhi to Chennai. Thereafter no entry in web site.

Now seller has initiated refund request today. Ebay India has given me time up to 13.12.2015 to produce proof of delivery. Presently I can not produce proof of delivery as web site of India Post is showing old status of 02.11.2015. 

In view of above please advise what should I do to safeguard my position and what should be my action. If Ebay decides case in favor of buyer will it affect my FEEDBACK.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

serious..trouble...actually the shipment you shipped might be stuck in some local post office in Tamil Nadu..and may clear up in 10 more days..till 20 dec..or late. Hope the buyer is honest..and pay you when he receives the item...for now u can do nothing..just chat with custumer service and ask if anything you can do from your side.

For now..u don't have a choice..just try communicating with the buyer to keep him calm...refund will be initiated from ebay side...there is nothing you can do..

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks amit_demta.... buyer agree to wait for 07 days. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply