cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Report ebay policy violation by the seller

bml-enterprise
Community Member

I bid on a portable HDD and won the bid for a portable HDD for 6000 (including shipping). after payment seller takes 1 week time to send the item giving some lame excuses.

to my surprise when I received the product the HDD was non-portable, The printed MRP was 1300 ruppes lower than what I paid the seller. so I contacted the seller asking the reason, he started lying that it is the product which i had won in bidding, some time he say this is the product, some time he say this product cost more than what i paid, I had to click a picture of the MRP to show him.

after that i raised ebay claim. it took almost 20 days to start my refund process, so finally i had to take the pain and re-ship back to seller.

after that I left a reasonable negative feedback, with proper comments. (sent me non-portable HDD instead of portable,he kept lying abt shipped product) that got the seller irritated so he made his comments private.

so now my question is I find that by doing all this seller has violated a ebay policy

Seller Non-performance – Sellers cannot fail to deliver an item for which payment was accepted, significantly misrepresent an item by not meeting the terms and item description outlined in the listing, or refuse to accept payment for an item at the end of a successful sale.

I want this cheat seller to go out of ebay. someone tell how to report this seller's ebay policy violation

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ebay is full of such rubbish and thanks to people like you who encourage such fraudsters.
One should never call such people sellers, they are not sellers they are cheaters and swindlers who thrive only because of buyers like you.

1.What did you gain by this deal???.
2.The guy has a score rating of 73.7%, seeing that you should not have purchased.
3.The price is not at all attractive, in fact it is expensive by round 600/-.
4.When the guy is not a regular "seller" what about the authenticity of the product, what about a valid bill and warranty ????.

Just use your head before buying.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

bml-enterprise
Community Member
When I purchased his rating was 100%, yes that was with less count with feedback.... but I dnt discriminate seller with less feedback, as I have been a small time seller and don't want to get discriminated becoz of less feedbacks
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

bml-enterprise
Community Member
1.What did you gain by this deal???// nothing
2.The guy has a score rating of 73.7%, seeing that you should not have purchased. // he had 100% when I bought
3.The price is not at all attractive, in fact it is expensive by round 600/-// I used 10% coupon and paid 5400 it was lowest possible rate on ebay.
4.When the guy is not a regular "seller" what about the authenticity of the product, what about a valid bill and warranty ????. // I have been buying electronics online from almost 5 years now and I know ebay bill is enough to go to seagate and get the product replaced

Just use your head before buying. // do not assume anything
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

bml-enterprise
Community Member
now the seller is asking me to remove the negative feedback :^O
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

nmur1729
Community Member

What happened to your issue?

I am facing the similar problem!

Seller is still rated 98.8%!!!

I have raised a customer complaint but yet to receive any response.

I need to warn future buyers about this seller!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

primo-----rajelectroniks, i'm more surprised by your reply than i could ever be by the news that there is

a fraud seller on ebay india. a possible new ebayer faced a problem, and he came forth with a valid

point---and instead of delving deep into his concern you're asking him to use his 'head'?

isn't that exactly what the buyer's point is? if buyers have to use their heads to judge what type of frauds

ebay india is harbouring, how could we even call ebay india a 'safe' place? or do you want to say ebay

india is meant for only EXPERIENCED sellers and buyers?

its not about a 'head', its about a tongue----ebay india's long tongue. ebay india feeds on buyers and

sellers, it shouldn't be 'doing nothing'----i know by experience that ebay india never ever would shun

a seller however fraud he is, cuz one cheat==sales==ebay india's bread.

and dear buyer, its unfortunate---but we buyers and sellers are from this country, not from mars, and

the ratio of good and bad on ebay india isn't worse than that throughout the country, that perhaps i can

assure you. plz be careful, do enough research work before buying anything, and remember that ebay

india won;t be a 'loving father' in need--the company needs money like everybody else:).

and yeah, there is no way we can kick a seller out of the platform. so a negative is enough to help his

future buyers think and decide.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

All mobile accessories selling on ebay are fake. Everyone knows about it. What is ebay doing about it? Nothing. What can a negative feedback do to a seller and why only one seller should get it. Ebay has the power to stop this non sense but they don't. Go and ask them them why. Negative feedback system is all **bleep**. Give all the sellers a negative feedback for it.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply