cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can eBay refund the buyer without reshipping product back to seller? (New type of Fraud)

happymonks
Community Member

How can eBay refund the buyer without reshipping product back to seller?

I sold a product on eBay worth 20K. Buyer claimed after 10 days of receiving parcel that he didn't receive full product and opened item not recieved case.

eBay asked me to submit DRS proofs. I sent parcel via Fedex and it took me 10 days and a trip to Delhi to get proper DRS proof. I had to visit Delhi to get DRS because Fedex customer care provided me only one side of DRS page which was not being accepted.

Buyer didn't co-ordinate, pick my calls or reply to my messages. He had called me 10 times before and immediately after the purchase.  But once he opened the fraud case, he communicated with me only once. I knew from his whatsapp messages that he was doing a fraud.

He communicated with me only once after claim and mentioned that he recieved 5 out of 6 parts via member 2 member communication.

I realize after fighting the case for 15 days that eBay will always favor buyer. So i gave a simple solution. I asked eBay to return those parts back to me.  Buyer wanted to get refund plus product for free. If eBay returns those parts back to me, then buyer won't get a fully functional product and will not be entirely successful in his fraud.

I kept asking eBay for 10-15 days to at least return parts back to me before doing the refund. But they never listened and refunded the buyer. Why does eBay support these scamsters and frauds?

I am urging all new sellers to go to other platforms to sell. eBay is the worst platform. I am a new seller and my 3 months profit went down the drain because of one fraud buyer and stupid " investigation" by claims team

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0