How can I increase the sale of my products?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Follow some easy steps to increase sales:

1 Upload some clear pictures of the item from different angles pointing out the important parts

2 Write a mind blowind title with keywords that should match when a buyer seraches

3 Have a brief description of the item explain all the goods with that and mention if any flaws

4 Communication is main key to increase sales so keep all your policies like shipping,return and payment polices described well and easily understandable.

5 Also keepthe hyperlnks to access your other listings in descriptios.

With all these simple steps you can rock. All the best

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks. But despite doing all this and also keeping the rates at par with the market rates, I haven't been able to sell a single item. I also wish to sell a lot more but I'm a bit disheartened. The page views have been increasing but not a single item is being sold.

Pls help!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

hi pls checkout which products are demand, that also main reason, pls check seller feedback if the feed back is very high then check what products he is selling same like u can many people so that u would get one idea which product is in demand which product consumer looking, so that u can sell that products... all the best friend it would take time but u would get good business in ebay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply