cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my Token number for Blue Dart - Powership ?

I signed up for powership recently and after I sold an item,I got assigned to Bluedart. 

How ever there is no resonse from them or ebay from 2 days after I marked the item as ready to ship. I actually marked it right afte the payment is confirmed. 

I got to know about the pick up token number that ebay provides. 

Can anyone tell me how can I get it from ebay? I contacted ebay but they are not telling. 

Please help. 

Thank you 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How can I get my Token number for Blue Dart - Powership ?

the token no is sent you from ebay via sms to your registered mobile on once the pick up is registered with the LSP.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Usually how long does it take to schedule a pick up after i mark the item ready to ship?
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

within 12hours

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Been 3 dyas, token mo. not yet generated. 

Called eBay but they only say it will be soon generated. 

Can I change my powership default courier to FedEx instead of bluedart and aramax? 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

LSP is automatically assigned based on pincodes. you can talk to your powership incharge to make fedex as your first priority courier. If bluedart does not come to pick up even after 5days then you can ship the item on your own and email the tracking details to inlogistics@ebay.com  They will change the payment status as refund on hold. After the item is delivered you have to again mail to  inlogistics@ebay.com to check the online tracking and release the payment.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ok, I think I will do that. Or else I will surely get a negative feedback from my buyer. 

BTW -  Should I wait for 5 days for pickup delay to ship on my own can I do it for new orders too? 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply