cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Powership sellers! Anyone affected by Blue Dart 1000 gram slot or 69 series? I'm screwed up.

Blue Dart has introduced a new series in thier tracking number system starting with '6'.

The problem is there is no 250 gram slot anymore.

Blue Dart local office confirmed this. Is there anyone out there facing the same issue?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Powership sellers! Anyone affected by Blue Dart 1000 gram slot or 69 series? I'm screwed up.

Same problem with me. Two shipments stuck at source (kolkata) for the last 3 days. Whenever you call up bluedart, they say, stoll it has not connected and it will ship today. This is happening for last 2 days.

Donot know if powership team is doing anything to help the sellers, still no sign of anything positive.

Also bluedart pickup taking almost 3 days to pick up a shipment.

I am sure we, as well as ebay will lose lots of clients as a result, customers has already called me up and gave hints of not buying if I list items on ebay.

Arpan Dutta

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Everything working fine for me. I am also getting the orders under powership all of which are assigned to the bluedart. Still I am getting my items shipped in 250gm category. And the tracking number will now start with 6 only.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Facing the same problem. From last one week no pickup. All my couriers stuck, I am not also able to dispatch it by any other courier.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Issue resolved. Have to wait and see the remittance.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@duttaarpan wrote:

Same problem with me. Two shipments stuck at source (kolkata) for the last 3 days. Whenever you call up bluedart, they say, stoll it has not connected and it will ship today. This is happening for last 2 days.

Donot know if powership team is doing anything to help the sellers, still no sign of anything positive.

Also bluedart pickup taking almost 3 days to pick up a shipment.

I am sure we, as well as ebay will lose lots of clients as a result, customers has already called me up and gave hints of not buying if I list items on ebay.

Arpan Dutta

Hi guys, it is both ebay and seller responcibility to solve the pick up issues. Sellers need to take the contact no. of the pick up guys for regular pick up. Also ebay started the survey assistance for delayed connection os shipments picked up. Just bookmark this link and submit the survey before 1PM which will be resolved sameday as ebay Powership team promised. Also now you can talk to the powership team by calling ebay toll free no.

For the shipments picked up and not connected survey link is : https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LF3Y9L3

The product weight will be charged by Lp in actuals. If any issue that Bluedart is charging more please contact on this email id: Chougule, Jitesh(AWF) <jchougule@ebay.com>;

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

aksons
Community Member

Yes I am effected with BLUE DART under powership programme. This 690 series is worst. What happens is the pick up is done properly and promptly the pick up boy is coming daily and picks the parcels regularly but the connection is done only on third day. For example: My pick up was done on Tuesday 29.10.2013 at 7.30 PM in evening but the item was not marked as shipped till today morning 31.10.2013 Thursday. Today morning at 7.15 AM I got the the mails as items are shipped. Please note today is thursday and paisapay's remittance cycle get closes every Wednesday evening, means now I will get the amount of these items in my next paisapay remittance cycle which will be on Monday 04.10.2013 also a bank holiday hence it will reach me on tuesday 05.10.2013 one full week ! Smiley Sad     So what is the meaning of Powership and Express Remittance ? ? Can any one explain me ?

Second Problem: I had sent a item to my buyer yesterday 30.10.2013 unluckily the courier alotted by powership to me was again BLUE DART. Today morning I got a mail from buyer asking me "have you shipped item ? if yes please share the courier details" on receiving this mail I at once replied him giving him the AWB No.of  BLUE DART within three minutes I received another mail from same buyer stating" The AWB No. is not valid and not working on courier website please tell me the thruth have you shipped the item or not ? OR you are playing game with me, Do you do this with all your innocent buyers and fooling people ? Please reply soon" So this was the mail and he was allegating me whereas I am here on eBay doing bussines since 2004 means from the time of Baazee.com.

Now anyone from eBay or from powership team can explain me How should I handle this types of cases ?  Who are responsible for all this ? Whether eBay or Blue Dart Or Poor Seller ? Please anyone reply from eBay lobby.

Regards !

M.A.MERCHANT

aksons

Message 7 of 7
latest reply