Help Needed!!

electro.bazaar
Community Member
Dear Friends,
I am new to eBay and started selling recently; I need some advice from experienced members in the community.
One Buyer bought a product (mobile phone) from me and then left a negative within 4 days of buying, saying that he hasn’t received the product, I applied in community court and my feedback was removed, meanwhile the product was received by the Buyer and then he stated that he received the Box and all the accessories but the mobile was missing.

We enquired from the courier company (DTDC PLUS) and received information that the intact packet was delivered and weight of the parcel was same when it reached its destination.

We told the buyer that its the responsibility of the buyer to check the contents of the package before taking delivery, we would not be able to help if the buyer does not ckeck the contents, The same thing is mentioned in
our listing and we mail to every buyer after dispatch.

No courier company would give claim after the package has been delivered.
This buyer opened "Item not received" "Significantly not as described" and "eBay guarantee claim".

I called up my account manager and he suggested me that i should not refund to this buyer at all.

We gave Proof of dispatch and proof of delivery with weight proof, so the refund request was put on hold.
Now the buyer has escalated the claim to TNS and i am really afraid of any action on my account from them as i have read many cases in the community about the TNS restrictions.

Please advice me what should I do??

Regards
Abhishek
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Help Needed!!

pankajthepiper
Community Member
Dear Sellers

I am a buyer in ebay.in
Please note that in many cases DTDC does NOT allow consignee to Check Contents before signing POD. Yet the courier delivery man insists that the consignee signs the POD along with another DTDC document stating "Checked Contents Before Receiving", all this before the consignee is allowed to open the parcel. The same has happened to me, and when I refused to sign POD without opening parcel, the DTDC delivery man returned the parcel saying that Consignee refused to accept. Now I am waiting for some action, while parcel is being returned. You may check for yourselves

Courier name: DTDC
Airway bill details: Z22105452
Feedback Ref. No. : FDB0050948 on dtdc.in website

So far DTDC has not replied to me at all.

If you chose a courier which behaves like this, then you are partly responsible for the consignee having to accept the parcel without checking since he has paid for it, and has been waiting for it.

Please be responsible to your buyers and choose a proper courier which follows the rules, or else all buyers will consolidate and ask ebay.in to ban you sellers who knowingly resort to such irresponsible practices. Do not choose DTDC, since they are the worst. Yet all of you send by DTDC anyways.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Help Needed!!

Dear Abhisekh,

Such cheap buyers are regularly buying the products on eBay and unnecessary creating trouble to the sellers. I think removal of feedback system is only the solution for such concerns. Because buyer takes advantage of that thing only and leave negative to the seller. eBay has to think about it. Also on paisa pay banner they mentioned that most of order shipped in 2 days. Why?? Why they mentioned such thing? That is main reason which increased negatives to seller.

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Message 12 of 12
latest reply