Hello eBay friends !! (from a newbie)

My name is Raghav. I am completely new to ebay. I have opened a shop where I basically sell my book collection,
Books_And_Me_And_My_Little_Shop ......

I have listed 137 books so far - mostly non-fiction and business books...but I also have many fiction and literature books. I am very happy so far with my eBay experience as I have sold 3 books over the last 10 days. Its just wonderful that I am making money out of books that would otherwise stay idle in my home book shelves.

This is my first time in the ebay community....if you guys have any advise for me, I would be grateful.

Regards.

Raghav Hegde,
http://stores.ebay.in/Books-and-Me-and-My-Little-Shop
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to ebay Raghav, I have seen your store and some observations are given below:

Most of your books are 2nd hand but still you have listed them as brand new, almost new, like new, this is wrong practice, list it as USED.

You have not included the synopsis of any book at all and most important is that the number of pages is not mentioned for any book.

I hope these points are corrected and wish you a good time on ebay.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Okay Raj, I will implement all the changes you have suggested this weekend..... I was not sure what title to give my books.....ebay does not have a "used" option for books..... its "brand new" if you have not read it .... "like new" if you have read it once but looks new, and then "very good", "good" , "acceptable'.......so I am confused on that score. I will add synopsis and number of pages as well.

Thank you so much for your kind advise. 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply