Have you created your My World yet?

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

We are excited to announce your new updated profile page called My World. A My World page complements your About Me page and enables you to showcase your personality and interests by combining many of the features already available on eBay.

What you can do with My World
Think of My World as your place to show the rest of the eBay Community who you are on eBay. You can customize your page's look, layout and content through a variety of available features and modules:
Feedback – Feedback will always be prominently displayed atop My World so that you can quickly see the transaction history of each member.
Listings - Display your current listings and customize how they appear on your page.
Photo or Icon - Show the world your face! Upload your own personal photo or choose from over 30 icons to represent you.
Bio - Provide a description of yourself, your interests, your selling policies or anything else you want to include. You can also create search tags that make it easy for other members to find you.
Shop - eBay Shop sellers will have their own Shop module with customizable promotion boxes.
Find people with similar interest and passion - When you post your interest, hobbies, things you buy, sell etc, your words get tagged. When you click on a tag, you get to see all people who have similar interest as yours.

To find your My World page, click on your user id anywhere on the site or visit http://myworld.ebay.in and click the Get Started button. Each member will have their own URL at http://myworld.ebay.com/[yourUserID]. We encourage you to start experimenting – play with different designs and features to see what you like!
We've also created a new thread for you to share ideas and designs with each other.

Regards,
eBay Team
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

cgadigi1956
Community Member
i want sell some antic items------pls help how manage the show

Dr.G.Chandramouli
Message 31 of 53
latest reply

expressions52
Community Member
Hi,
Seasons Greetings.
I am relatively new to the whole concept of EBAY. I have created MYWORLD.
Would some1 be gud enuf to visit and comment.....
Thanx....
Message 32 of 53
latest reply

bizsolppl2010
Community Member
Item number: 160405399343

Merchant Overview
for Website Payments Standard
and Email Payments
Using PayPal in Your Online Business

Using PayPal in Your Online Business
Welcome to PayPal. This guide will give you an overview
of Website Payments Standard and Email Payments--
solutions that you can use to begin accepting payments online.

take a view,
Thanks
Message 33 of 53
latest reply

bbchosts
Community Member
Hi,

I have decided to create the "About me" page. It is very helpful to have people trust on us and to understand who we are...

Regards.
Message 34 of 53
latest reply

shrigovindam
Community Member
I just created one. How do I make the "Me" logo appear next to my Id.
Message 35 of 53
latest reply

mevada
Community Member
Hi all

MY ID IS TAURUS-CREATION

I have received the same e-mails of account limits on my account. this is something unexcepted from ebay.in.
This is not a way to improve listing quality. they should provide all policy violation information to all sellers via e-mail and phone calls before starting this actions.
As per my suggestion whenever we list some inappropriate or invalid listing they should take some postive actions to remove errors from our listing. instead of supporting sellers they are treated us like we have done a big cheating on ebay.
now the case is we have planned to list some arround 500 item on ebay this month.
but due to account limits we can not list till next 30days.

someone from ebay please take this issue seriously.
this will effect on our sales.

thanks
Message 36 of 53
latest reply

iajeet.30
Community Member
Hi Sapana,
"I have Purchased one Dell Laptop"
till now I have not received my Diwali gift,would you please confirm it from team,when can I expect my gift
it has taken already 60 days today.
Message 37 of 53
latest reply

kashmirapanache
Community Member
Hi Sapana & other friends,

I am new at Ebay.in....
Please do check out my page and give your valuable feedback:-
http://myworld.ebay.in/kashmirapanache
Message 38 of 53
latest reply

vaishuyogesh
Community Member
I have lost my money of Rs.5000/- because the seller almost cheated myself not couriering the item inside the courier box I have ordered a camera thru EBAY the seller name is Techguru.India ,they are big cheaters they have not couriered the camera and cheated my entire amount of Rs.5325/-
I have ordered a camera thru EBAY the seller name is Techguru.India ,they are big cheaters they have not couriered the camera and cheated my entire amount of Rs.5325/-
Message 39 of 53
latest reply

I had purchased the NBOX V 1 (Item: 190606515772)Player from Ebay seller(Infoshopindia) on 23-12-2011 and received it on 30-12-2011. It work fine till 25-1-2012 but stop working while playing movie through Pen drive. It hang the picture thereafter did not display pictiure on TV as the Red Indicator of Power is ON showing power adopter OK. I tried to play another movie through another Pen Drive but it did not play any thing. No setup menu display on TV. NBOX stop working within One month. Seller had displayed that it had one year warrenty. I had tried to contact seller through email stating problem and claim replace or rep[air in warranty but seller did not reply to may mail.Seller had provided the Nbox player which does not display the manufacturer address or contact numbers of service centers near me. Kindly guide me to replace or repair the product within warranty period..Tell me either I return it to seller or to service centre if available in india. Regards.

150576*123
Message 40 of 53
latest reply