cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Seller I need to Ship an iPad. Please Help :)

Hi

I am Selling for the first time. My iPad is already sold and i need to ship it from Mumbai to Noida. 

I tried to register for Powership but did not receive any response from them.

Could somebody please help me by suggesting the best and safest courier service to ship the iPad.

Also how much would it cost? Do i declare it as an iPad or do i say it has something else which could be of similar weight.

I can pack it well so that its not damaged during transit.

Please help me.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello, 

You can ship your iPad through DTDC prime servie. They will charge you around 180 - 250 Rs. Please ask them to use their seal bag ( for safety reason). 

Once your item ship, enter shipping details to PaisaPay sold section and contact buyer as well once the item show it delivers on DTDC site for confirming item receipt so you will receive money on following remmitences ( Which is usually on Monday and Thursday )

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi there,

Very good that you have sold your first ipad.Bluedart is the best,Fastest and assured courier,But they will charge Rs 350 per item for 500 grame.Go to the Bluedart office near you and meet the incharge or Manager and Tell him that you will be sending item regularly.He will give you Discount and You can send the item.The item will reach the buyer in 2 days,Thankyou,bye

Message 3 of 3
latest reply